Page 2 of 2 First 12

I live out in the converse area. and I considered the mexico route, but I don't know if I could afford even that, ha ha. I'm on the phone with the ins. company, now, let's see how it does.

Style
    Youtube-do
    Sparring kickboxing is just as likely to aggravate your gallstones as Muay Thai, Boxing or Judo.

Most Good boxing gyms will keep noobs out of the ring at least for a month or two and instead have them focus conditioning and proper technique. It might not be a bad deal for you.

Tapatalk

Style
    Judo & BJJ
    Having my gallbladder out was one of the best things that I ever did. A gallstone attack was the worst and most debilitating pain that I have ever experienced. It seems odd to me that your HMO won't pay for gallbladder surgery--surgery is the standard treatment for gallstones and it's considered medically necessary. I'd stay on your insurance company and file a formal complaint if you get to that point.

Style
    Jits
    Quote Originally Posted by Res Judicata View Post
    Having my gallbladder out was one of the best things that I ever did. A gallstone attack was the worst and most debilitating pain that I have ever experienced. It seems odd to me that your HMO won't pay for gallbladder surgery--surgery is the standard treatment for gallstones and it's considered medically necessary. I'd stay on your insurance company and file a formal complaint if you get to that point.
    Seconded.

Page 2 of 2 First 12