Thread: My itnro

Style
    BJJ/Submission Wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

My itnro

Greetings, I stumbled here while checking out what I considered to be some BS claims a coworker made, I live in the Houston area did a little wrestling back in the day (like a decade ago), have been doing submission wrestling for a few years and recently (sigh) started wearing a gi and doing traditional BJJ at my instructors request. I cannot stand keyboard warriors and people who claim this or that and refuse to put up or shutup.

Thanks for having me.
    Last edited by billythepunk; 7/20/2012 6:50am at . Reason: i sounded cooler than i really am.

Style
    Hung Gar
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to bullshido. I just started taking a sub-wrasslin' class once per week and have found it to be pretty awesome. Sounds like you have been grappling it up for quite some time now.

You'll enjoy your time here.

Style
    BJJ/Submission Wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lordbd View Post
    Welcome to bullshido. I just started taking a sub-wrasslin' class once per week and have found it to be pretty awesome. Sounds like you have been grappling it up for quite some time now.

You'll enjoy your time here.

Thanks bro.

Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido.

I thought I spelled it wrong, but as I said I'm a mechanic not an English professor.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by billythepunk View Post
    Greetings, I stumbled here while checking out what I considered to be some BS claims a coworker made, I live in the Houston area did a little wrestling back in the day (like a decade ago), have been doing submission wrestling for a few years and recently (sigh) started wearing a gi and doing traditional BJJ at my instructors request. I cannot stand keyboard warriors and people who claim this or that and refuse to put up or shutup.

Thanks for having me.
    I did almost exclusively no-gi for almost two years, and just recently started wearing the gi in the last couple months here. It's a bit slower and more technical of a game, and I've been getting caught in gi chokes like crazy. But I have to admit, my game has improved tremendously in such a short period of time, now that I can't rely on slipperiness and speed so much. You'll learn to love it, if you haven't already.

And you'll love Bullshido as long as you're thick-skinned enough to take these guys. Welcome!

Style
    BJJ and MT at the moment
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to bullshido billy...