Page 11 of 11 First ... 7891011
    Style
    Kickboxing (student)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ^i^gcolbry View Post
    I love San da!! Just not real enough, it always hits the ground and nobody is going to break it up and get you back on your feet good training though. You wont see him listed he is no longer an instructor. ^i^
    Quote Originally Posted by sklart View Post
    In what real world fight is someone going to break up a fight just because it hits the ground?
    I think he means in the str33t there's no ref, therefore SanDa is ineffective (compared to forms in thin air I guess) but it's good cardio. He's totally wrong about effectiveness for SD, of course.

SanDa is great cardio/conditioning training, but also if you can dump someone on their ass, or land combos of punches/kicks/knees, and effectively clinch in handwraps/16 oz gloves, shinpads, and wearing a cup...you can certainly pull them off without. The emphasis in competition of landing on your opponent, or remaining standing certainly lends to its str33t application if need be.

Personally, in every SD situation I've been in since training, I didn't need anything more than the clinch with frills, cos none of those tools ever came at me like my friends at the gym, who beat on me in many creative ways, as I'm a clumsy shitbag, and many of them were ammy fighters on the school's fight team.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Bobby stop feeding his deflection, no one gives a crap about Sanda.
    Easy mon, it's newbietown. I'm being nice nice.

Style
    Northern Praying Mantis
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello, I did not expect anyone from the school to find this page, and my sole intention in creating this thread was to ask for help when I had no where else to turn. I had added our actual names names at the time to try to convince the forum members my story was real when they expressed doubt. If possible, I would please like to ask the mods to remove my name and my fiance's name from the post where they are listed. After my fiance left the school, I did not check this forum further, wanting to move on with my life. However, the school member in this forum is now posting on our Facebook wedding invitation page, claiming I am publicly attacking the school.
    Once again, if possible, please remove our names, I just want to move on with our lives.

And for what it's worth, I was never a student of my fiance's.

Thank you.

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kynw261 View Post
    Hello, I did not expect anyone from the school to find this page, and my sole intention in creating this thread was to ask for help when I had no where else to turn. I had added our actual names names at the time to try to convince the forum members my story was real when they expressed doubt. If possible, I would please like to ask the mods to remove my name and my fiance's name from the post where they are listed. After my fiance left the school, I did not check this forum further, wanting to move on with my life. However, the school member in this forum is now posting on our Facebook wedding invitation page, claiming I am publicly attacking the school.
    Once again, if possible, please remove our names, I just want to move on with our lives.

And for what it's worth, I was never a student of my fiance's.

Thank you.
    Sounds like you may have a case for harassment.
    King without a crown

Style
    Hongchuanchentaijichuan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am glad this thread died. Thank you all for your imput. As for a harassment case I was in contact with her fiancee who I knew 10 years before she came into his school to RSVP that I could not attend their wedding as I was invited even after all this bullshido. I wished them well with their new family. O-ya Sanda is awesome!!!! ^i^

"Art has no limit" Chen Fake

Style
    Judo, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you all for your imput.
    Thanks for what input? You've given no indication that you've actually read any of what's been posted in this thread.

This next part is a bit of constructive criticism that I give with genuine concern:

There is something desperately wrong with you. You have deflected every question posed to you as if you weren't even aware you were being addressed and have done nothing to alleviate the accusations of cultist activity levelled at your school. Hell, you even suggested your school was soon to be visited by a monk who's been dead going on seven years. If anything, your responses (verging on the delusional) have made the OP's statement's sound that much more believable.

I'm not sure if you genuinely thought you were out to defend your school or if you just hoped to wear people down with a never ending stream of nonsense, but either way you're not fooling anyone: if this school is actually producing students like you then something's obviously wrong.

As for a harassment case I was in contact with her fiancee who I knew 10 years before she came into his school to RSVP that I could not attend their wedding as I was invited even after all this bullshido.
    This sentence doesn't mean anything. At all. If there was criminal abuse of any sort committed and someone's convinced, threatened, or enticed the victim not to go to the police then no one should give a damn who knew who longer.

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am glad this thread died. Thank you all for your imput. As for a harassment case I was in contact with her fiancee who I knew 10 years before she came into his school to RSVP that I could not attend their wedding as I was invited even after all this bullshido. I wished them well with their new family. O-ya Sanda is awesome!!!! ^i^

"Art has no limit" Chen Fake
    Dumbass.

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7891011