Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: LI Bullies

Style
    MMA

LI Bullies

Anyone in the Suffolk area who would be down to train MMA, muay thai, jiujitsu or boxing in a relaxed, friendly enviornment, please hit me up...

Peace.

Style
    Judo & BJJ hacker
    I'll be in Commack LI NY on business next week and could play a bit of light BJJ or Judo Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. Is Commack close to Suffolk? I'll have a rental car. Should I bring a gi?

Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc. supporting member
    Style
    Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo
    I live and work in Suffolk. Is this an offer to just train on the side, or you teaching/coaching at a location? There is a large number of NY forum bullies, and quite a number of gyms to train out of.

Speaking of which, we really need a Throwdown on a saturday or sunday again soon. Brb, checking the other threads to see if I missed on.
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Style
    MMA

ff

Quote Originally Posted by Ke?poFist View Post
    I live and work in Suffolk. Is this an offer to just train on the side, or you teaching/coaching at a location? There is a large number of NY forum bullies, and quite a number of gyms to train out of.

Speaking of which, we really need a Throwdown on a saturday or sunday again soon. Brb, checking the other threads to see if I missed on.
    No teaching... I'm talking a more communal thing. Right now, I'm training MMA & jiujitsu @ D'arce Jiujitsu and training boxing @ Suffolk PAL. I have some people who are novice who just want to get into training and I have some of the people I train with that would be down...

I'm looking to get a group of like-minded people of varying levels and styles together on a monthly or bi-weekly basis to spar, share information and grow.

I have access to a home facility, but if you have a specific gym that you know could/would facilitate a space for couple hours, I'd love to hear...

Style
    Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo
    Quote Originally Posted by Legasey View Post
    No teaching... I'm talking a more communal thing. Right now, I'm training MMA & jiujitsu @ D'arce Jiujitsu and training boxing @ Suffolk PAL. I have some people who are novice who just want to get into training and I have some of the people I train with that would be down...

I'm looking to get a group of like-minded people of varying levels and styles together on a monthly or bi-weekly basis to spar, share information and grow.

I have access to a home facility, but if you have a specific gym that you know could/would facilitate a space for couple hours, I'd love to hear...
    Oh realllllllllly, you train with Joe eh? :D
    ~Bruce Lee

Style
    MMA
    Oh realllllllllly, you train with Joe eh? :D
    yeaaa buddy. So, you know of a gym that might take on a group of people once or twice a month?

Style
    Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo
    yeaaa buddy. So, you know of a gym that might take on a group of people once or twice a month?
    It's been a while since we had a Throwdown event on the island. I know the gym D'Arce is teaching out of wouldn't be too happy with random people showing up who aren't members.

Speaking of which, how long you been training there? I currently train under Joe myself.
    ~Bruce Lee

Style
    magic FUCKING powers!
    New York MMA Examiner
    It's been a while since we had a Throwdown event on the island. I know the gym D'Arce is teaching out of wouldn't be too happy with random people showing up who aren't members.

Speaking of which, how long you been training there? I currently train under Joe myself.
    With my coach currently training in Thailand, I'm directing his curriculum for the next two and a half weeks with a few guys getting ready for an amateur Muay Thai show at the end of next month.

I'm trying to get a field trip or two together to have them spar some people Thai rules that they haven't met before. A throwdown would be perfect if we can organize one quickly enough.

Style
    MMA

about 8 months...

Style
    Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo
    about 8 months...
    Haha, I'm usually there tues/thurs evenings and am starting to get my ass on the mats on Saturdays. I probably know ya :D
    ~Bruce Lee

Page 1 of 2 12 Last