Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Style
    street paddleboarding
    Quote Originally Posted by jwilde88 View Post
    It might have some useful techniques and applications but everything I found on rbsd like systema it takes longer to get your cert.
    First of all, there are plenty of "get your teaching cert in a few days" orgs in the RBSD community. I don't agree with them, but its ignorant to say that everything besides krav takes longer to get certified. Second, systema is a system of breathing and movement; krav maga is a system of straightforward fighting techniques and strategies. Thus it has a narrower scope so it can be taught in a shorter period of time. Krav was designed this way from the beginning to be easily understood and absorbed, whereas in my brief systema stint, even as a decade-long martial artist I couldn't always figure out why we were approaching things a certain way in systema.

Style
    Krav Maga
    Quote Originally Posted by jwilde88 View Post
    Why does everyone bash ckm for sellin instructor certifications for about 1 to 2 thousand dollars in 5 day when the ikmf charges more for the same amount of time?
    AFAIK IKMF is a recognized organization founded by several KravMaga experts, whereas CKM is a business founded by 1 guy (Moni Aizik) who turned out to be a fraud (Google him to find tons of posts about him).

I would recommend going with a "reputable" organization such as IKMF, IKMA or KMF - even if it is more $ than CKM.

Style
    Books & Cardio
    Like I said, the IKMF is better.

Style
    Stabbing the Face.
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Because you touch yourself at night.
    Hey, I touch myself during the daytime too if I have a spare moment alone.

Where tornadoes come sweeping down the lane.
    Style
    Bas Rutten's MMA workout.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Oh that isn't rhetorical. There has been a rash of these threads or posts in the new year.
    I would guess this happens because of New Years resolutions, to get in shape. They then try and find some martial art and stumble in here. Also they might make a cream for this rash you speak of.

Page 3 of 3 First 123