Hell yeah! Hell no!

How do I change my profile picture?

How do I change my picture?

Style
    BJJ, wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido.

In order to have an avatar, either a supporting membership (cost $20/year) or 1000 posts are required.

Edit: Oh heck, you're asking about your profile picture, not your avatar. Go to "Settings" button at the top right of the forum header on any forum page. Click on it, there is a toolbar on the left side of the screen. One of the buttons there is "Edit profile picture". You can upload one from your computer I believe.
    Last edited by jnp; 12/18/2011 11:41am at .
    Shut the hell up and train.

Style
    Kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i go to setting but i can't find the edit profile picture button, can you take a screen shot and post it? thank you for the help

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    Welcome to Bullshido.

In order to have an avatar, either a supporting membership (cost $20/year) or 1000 posts are required.

Edit: Oh heck, you're asking about your profile picture, not your avatar. Go to "Settings" button at the top right of the forum header on any forum page. Click on it, there is a toolbar on the left side of the screen. One of the buttons there is "Edit profile picture". You can upload one from your computer I believe.
    I hope 3 or 4 months isn't considered a necro, but I'm having the same issue. I can't find anything that even remotely resembles "Edit Profile Pic." Is this governed by the supporting membership or 1000 posts now?

Style
    Judo, Jujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It should be right there on the left. If it's not.. perhaps it is governed by post count.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel