Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Power fight

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Power fight

Can anyone tell me where to go to set up an amature fight in the mma? I was told to look for some power fights to start up in the mma.

Style
    Taijiquan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Surely your coach will have a better idea as to what opportunities are available in your city or state. Where are you from?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont have a coach, I live in illinois. I need to make some money before I can really train. I'm a marine!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dose anyone have any ideas?

Style
    Weight Training
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We might be able to help you if could explain a bit better what a 'power fight' entails.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A power fight is a sponserd fight, people looking for fights to sponser something, any fight in the mma would do. I just need one to prove myself.

Style
    Weight Training
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you are looking for sponsorship in an amateur MMA fight? What will happen after you prove yourself?
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Style
    MMA and Luta Livre noob
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How much money do you think you could make from that fight? Do you have any martial arts background at all?

Also, what do you mean by "start up in the mma"?

Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think this thread has great potential. I too wish to learn of the 'power fights' used for starting up in teh MMA. I am not a Marine!

Style
    TKD, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You aren't going to get paid to fight for your first fight. You'll be hard pressed to find a promoter who will sign you to a fight with zero training too. This isn't 1995, people expect you to have at least a little bit of training before you step in the ring/cage. Your best option is to contact a local MMA school, tell them you want to fight, and then train with them for a few months and work from there. Otherwise you are just going to get tooled in front of a small crowd of strangers.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last