1. #261
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,381
    Quote Originally Posted by syberia View Post
    No you're not.
    yes, i am.
    now hush.

  2. #262

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    871
    Style
    Judo (noob) & BJJ (noob)
    No body ever mentioned Bullshido to me, ever.
    I've talked about it a couple of times to people who know me, even tried to get a friend to write about in the papers, cause it sounds to me like an interesting piece - he didn't bite.
    But I love it here, it got me in to judo and it's actually the only forum I'm active in.

    Now for the peta people:

  3. #263
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,235
    Style
    judo hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by syberia View Post
    Lol. I want a shirt that says this.
    Sold at the local Beef Jerky Emporium.


  4. #264
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,182
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    Having sexual relations with vegans is just plain wrong, with thier logical manner and pointy ears!


    I've never boned a vegan, I usually butcher them bone-in.

    Ben
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  5. #265
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,182
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Especially for the demographic of Vegan PETA members.
    Omega beat me to it.

    Ben
    Last edited by BKR; 6/25/2011 11:38am at . Reason: Omega beat me to it
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  6. #266
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    17,182
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  7. #267

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    51
    Two things come to my mind when it comes to Bullshido:

    1) It took me away from Tae Kwon Do and introduced me to Judo- i.e., it changed my life, and,

    2) I'm still shaken by that video posted on here wherein some martial arts instructor/psychopath/vermin had one of his students beat a mentally ill man to death. I fucking pray both of those guys are suffering somehow/somewhere.

    Also- it's visually too "busy" of a site. Great content but too disorganized. But I think you guys like the chaos so whatevs...

    Oh and what the **** is a varrot?

  8. #268
    Varrots are what jackalopes eat.

  9. #269

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    643
    Style
    Stabbing the Face.
    Quote Originally Posted by twan55 View Post
    2) I'm still shaken by that video posted on here wherein some martial arts instructor/psychopath/vermin had one of his students beat a mentally ill man to death. I fucking pray both of those guys are suffering somehow/somewhere.
    I just watched that video for the first time when you brought it up.

    Did you find that asshole in the end?

  10. #270

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by yli View Post
    I just watched that video for the first time when you brought it up.

    Did you find that asshole in the end?
    Did I find him? Who's "him?"

    And no, I haven't "found" anyone- but then again I haven't been looking for anyone either.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in