Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Thread: Cauliflower ear

Cauliflower ear

Ok so question, is it gross if a girl gets cauliflower ear? I would like to think I'm a mildly attractive female, but I have recently come down with a case of cauliflower ear that has been drained three times now, each time i've gotten at least 4 cc's of blood out of it. There isn't any more to drain, I compressed it, but now there is an interesting shape to my ear.

I've never seen a female with cauliflower ear so it was new to me when I finally did get it, I've been training bjj for 4 years...

Style
    BJJ, formerly Judo
    Quote Originally Posted by Navita View Post
    Ok so question, is it gross if a girl gets cauliflower ear? I would like to think I'm a mildly attractive female, but I have recently come down with a case of cauliflower ear that has been drained three times now, each time i've gotten at least 4 cc's of blood out of it. There isn't any more to drain, I compressed it, but now there is an interesting shape to my ear.

I've never seen a female with cauliflower ear so it was new to me when I finally did get it, I've been training bjj for 4 years...
    I wouldn't care. Maybe if it were Couture bad, but if it's just a bit of a bump no biggie.

Do you wear the headgear stuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by Judoka_UK
    Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.

Style
    TKD, BJJ
    I imagine guys that don't train might be a little freaked by it. But for people that DO train, it's a non-issue.

Style
    Grappling
    A purple in four years? Congrats!

I would think different guys have different turn-ons. And that women might use their hair to hide the ear, if it comes to that. But I can't really see why this would be a great issue - most guys I know wouldn't care.

Style
    JamBoxer
    I find it oddly attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mackan View Post
    A purple in four years? Congrats!

I would think different guys have different turn-ons. And that women might use their hair to hide the ear, if it comes to that. But I can't really see why this would be a great issue - most guys I know wouldn't care.
    I will have had my purpe for a year in July :) and thank you!

Style
    Kenkojuku Karate, Judo
    Depends on how bad. If your ears look like Sakuraba's or James Thompson's then you should move someplace cold and wear ear muffs 24/7.

im trying to load a pic, but but cant figure it out, i'm too tired. It's not bad, nothing horrible but if i point it out, it's normal.

Boa noite!

Style
    Mixed combative art
    Sounds hot.

Style
    Boxing
    I don't think it will be much of a problem for anyone unless the dudes got an ear fetish.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last