Page 2 of 2 First 12

jspeedy your profile picture is very nice and it is very amazing and unbelievable and also hard thing to do and also it is not easy to perform and i am inspired of it. Lets come to the topic then i have no problem with my muscle and shoulder but i want to strengthen my muscles.

Style
    jeet kune do
    back: chins/pulldowns/various grips, close underhand grip chins/pulldowns, bent over barbell/dumbell rows, deadlift/power rack deadlift, t-bar rows, seated cable rows/high/ mid/ low/ various grips, hyper extensions, high pulls...

shoulders: seated/standing overhead(military) barbell/dumbell press, clean and jerk, clean and press, barbell/single dumbell snatch, arnold dumbell press(arnolds), dumbell/barbell/cable front raises, standing/seated dumbell/cable laterals(shoulder flyes), bent over dumbell/cable laterals( bent over flyes), lying side laterals, standing cable reverse flyes, rear delt fly machine, seated cable high rows...

traps(bonus): dumbell/barbell shrugs, behind the back barbell shrugs(smith machine works well for this), close grip barbell/cambered bar/cable/dumbell upright row, wide grip barbell/cambered bar/cable/dumbell upright row, seated cable high rows...

Style
    jeet kune do
    takeshi, let me know if you have any questions, thanks.

Style
    jeet kune do
    oh yeah wrist conditioning. knuckle pushups, dumbell/barbell wrist curls, dumbell/barbell reverse wrist curls, wrist(or hand) rotations(clockwise/counter clockwise)...

Page 2 of 2 First 12