Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Style
    Yiquan

Don't watch if you can't stand awesome 2.

It's taken some time, but I've finally found an excellent follow up in my series of videos showing the true combat masters of internal Chinese martial arts. At first, this guy looks a bit geeky, but wait until the applications start - finally, someone actually gets a highly competent, stronger, powerful, determined and resisting partner to attack them in a realistic manner. Honestly, I think this will begin to put to bed any issues about whether CMA is really combat oriented or not.

http://www.youtube.com/user/achallam.../0/g26RBUgAYwM

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Wow ...

that was ... something.

... but more importantly couldn't you have added this to your existing thread or hell I don't know maybe posted it in the video section ?
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Style
    BJJ/Shidokan
    Or maybe choked on a dick and died?

Style
    bjj/judo
    As someone who gets attacked by children quite often, I found this both useful and informative. People often discount the dangerous nature of adolescents. If next you could address when there is more than one pre pubescent attacker, it would be appreciated.

Seriously, could he just not get someone else to do the video with him?

Style
    Bartitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by soldiermedic25 View Post
    As someone who gets attacked by children quite often, I found this both useful and informative. People often discount the dangerous nature of adolescents. If next you could address when there is more than one pre pubescent attacker, it would be appreciated.

Seriously, could he just not get someone else to do the video with him?
    That reminds me of a WMA demo a friend of mine did at a big cultural exhibition in Washington, D.C. He's a huge guy and he was demonstrating unarmed combat with one of his students, who is a very proficient martial artist herself, but she's all of 5' tall. Naturally, all the non-MA-oriented audience actually took in was a giant man throwing a tiny girl around the stage ...

WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction. Join us... or die
    Style
    Bajillion Joo Jizzu
    DANCE OF THE PEDOPHILES

coming to a performing theater near you.

Style
    Karate-knockdown, BJJ
    Can I have my minute back after watching that?

Come on, he demo'd against a kid. A kid who did not resist at all. Is he afraid of getting stomped by the kid if he resists?

Style
    BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DdlR View Post
    That reminds me of a WMA demo a friend of mine did at a big cultural exhibition in Washington, D.C. He's a huge guy and he was demonstrating unarmed combat with one of his students, who is a very proficient martial artist herself, but she's all of 5' tall. Naturally, all the non-MA-oriented audience actually took in was a giant man throwing a tiny girl around the stage ...
    Interestingly, if it had been a Koryu demo, she would have been throwing him around...

Style
    Tao Ga
    @Xia

Having made me watch that,
    you now owe me. Take this
    offered information to heart,
    it is fair warning that when
    you least expect it I'll arrive
    to collect this debt.

`~/

Style
    TKD/ TSD
    I can't believe I just got tricked into watching a short clip of the new Karate Kid movie.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last