Style
    Joe Son Do

Hey, PeeDee. My grandma just called, AGAIN!, and demands that I take her to the ER.

Last time this happened turns out she was having a heart attack. Long story short......I had to spend like 45 minutes in the waiting room bored outta my mind.

I don't really feel up to that crap again. I mean, "Friends" is on at 8:00PM tonight and it's one of the last ones!

Come on man, help me out here man. What should I do?
    FrontFaceLock from ADCC: "So thats Royce's secret. Voo doo and nut shots?"

Style
    BJJ, Karate,
    Take your grandma man. Its the right thing to do. If it really bothers you about her faking a heart attack and all you could consider offing her.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Style
    Joe Son Do
    Thanks PeeDee! The first one was da shizzle. This one is probably just from me running the microwave while she was napping. She got a pace-maker after the first heart trouble and all but I have insisted on her having all the modern luxuries that I never had growing up. I mean after I found out that she had a weak heart AND a pace maker, I bought her everything I could to make her life easy.

I bought her a pace maker and got a 20 million dollar life insurance policy on her. Sure it's expensive but she's worth it.
    Last edited by grego; 3/04/2004 8:36pm at .
    FrontFaceLock from ADCC: "So thats Royce's secret. Voo doo and nut shots?"