Style
    BJJ, LEO, MMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Luke has always been a fraud. If you're LEO or military it really only takes you a few minutes of hearing/ seeing this guy to figure out he's a LARP'er. He wants so badly to be in the community, but has never made any of the scarifies to get there. What I find so annoying (other than that fact Luke has no idea what he's talking about) is his BS works on a small community of weak willed people. Those people have no point of reference for what's real and what's fake. Also Luke made a new series of grappling videos for sale after spending a few days at Erik Paulson's gym. Is anyone else seeing a pattern here. Luke shows up to a place learns a few basics then puts out some **** to make some money. This guys is such a transparent fraud.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

This is an interesting video, where Luke says that he is "calling out" fake MA guys. He doesn't really call anyone out, per se. He talks about guys that he sees as "bullshit" without naming them by name. He further explains how his critics are ****. Interesting video, if you can stand to quirkiness of Luke Holloway.

Style
    BJJ, LEO, MMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You would think he would possess enough self awareness to realize, Luke Holloway is the guy he's complaining about.

Style
    BJJ, MMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk87 View Post
    You would think he would possess enough self awareness to realize, Luke Holloway is the guy he's complaining about.
    It's pretty much text book projection - by calling out in others the faults he is most afraid of in himself, he is attempting to deflect attention away from his own shortcomings.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Style
    Aikido
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "What you fear most is fear itself."
    "Do what you fear most and the death of fear is certain."

I agree. By ignoring his fear he projects it on imaginary third parties, instead of analyzing his fear of failure as a instructor and make that fear disappear. He does look nervous when he's talking about the topic.

Style
    WIng Chun and Kali
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I received an email from a representative of College for Law Education and Training (CLET), which is the educational facility which grants the Government Security, Risk management level 3&4 certifications which Luke Holloway states he has received. I am awaiting confirmation if he in fact was certified, but can confirm that these are strictly online courses which do not have a practical exercise component. Below response from representative of CLET.

("Thank you for your enquiry.

All of our courses are online so you can study from any place in the world. All the resources are provided to you on our course management system. Please note that the courses are only nationally recognised and we are not registered with CRICOS in Australia therefore the course will not assist you with any visa applications.")
    In previous post to this thread it was stated he claims to have work for law Enforcement Agencies. As a General Rule you need to be a citizen of the country to be a Police Officer. Exception for being a Advisor in some government sponsored programs. I know has not provided this type of official Advisory work for the USG run programs.

Not sure if he was actually contracted to instruct Brazilian Law Enforcement as per his video, or if it was a Demo in an attempt to obtain a contract. Having worked in Brazil the Demo scenario is more likely.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To put it frankly, the head of the college has a Masters of Policing degree and no Police experience. That's like claiming a black belt in Judo, but have only ever broken a board in your cousin's basement once. In short, I do not care what they have to say.

Style
    Cardio
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only one in that "college" that has suitable qualifications and experience for their position, is the web developer. I'm seeing lots of fancy awards and degrees but very little in the way of military/law enforcement/whatever experience. Seems it's worth about the same as Luke's MA knowledge.
    Train hard, fight easy.

Style
    WIng Chun and Kali
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As follow up to previous posts, I received the following reply from CLET as to whether Luke Holloway in fact completed this course work. The following is a reply received yesterday:

Hi

Thank you for your enquiry.

Can you provide us with more information, we don’t appear to have a Luke Holloway on our system. Do you have a copy of the certificate or details about the qualification or date the certificate was issued?

Please feel free to call me in regards to this matter if that would be easier to discuss over the telephone.

Regards,

Karyn

As to any question regarding the legitimacy of the institution (CLET), it may very well be a cert/degree mill. Which in my mind makes it even more concerning that Luke H. would not have the ability to complete a cert from a questionable institute which he list on his bio.

Interesting he seems to have money, but not the time or desire to actual put in the hard work to follow through and complete any certifications. I find it troubling that someone with so many question in their background is able to work within the industry as he does.
    Last edited by MRICTRN; 1/10/2017 3:14pm at .

Style
    BJJ, LEO, MMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think it pretty interesting, certification are normally easy to obtain. I mean the only things you really need to know about this this guy NO LEO, NO MILITARY, NO COLLEGE, NO FIGHTS, No notable work experience.... He's got a small YouTube channel. I mean look at some of the guys videos he loves to play dress up. This is the type of person who's living in Japan because people here in the U.S. will give you a hard reality check. I'm sure he can get away with giving a few seminars to other wannabe's of the world. However, no one legit works with this guy.