Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456

Style
    BJJ (blue), Kempo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JudOWNED View Post
    IME, the percentage is actually pretty low. At least, of the people that are willing to discuss politics. Whenever I used to get involved in those discussions, back in the day, the liberals far outweighed the libertarians and conservatives. Sociocide is still that way. You got one or two conserva-trolls, but the rest are libs.

Personally, I would guess it is because most people who believe in an emphasis on "reason and critical thinking" consider themselves to be intellectuals. And liberalism, as a political ideology, is popular among intellectuals (self styled, or legit).
    Weird. I got the impression the big posters are much more libertarian leaning. You've obviously been here much longer than me though. I strongly encourage you starting a poll. Would be really interesting. Just make sure you put in a wider range of political ideologies than just "liberal" or "conservative".

Style
    JJJ/JKD/Kali/Combatives
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by excludedmiddle View Post
    Weird. I got the impression the big posters are much more libertarian leaning. You've obviously been here much longer than me though. I strongly encourage you starting a poll. Would be really interesting. Just make sure you put in a wider range of political ideologies than just "liberal" or "conservative".
    How about Right, Wrong, and Undecided?

I'll always choose the Servants of Cthulhu for my affiliation.

Style
    street paddleboarding
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd like the comedy option please.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456