Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1
    johnny3443's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Seattle/ Georgetown
    Posts
    428

    why mma fighters are like prostitutes

    While poking around on Craigslist, I found a website on martial arts in Seattle. The site is pretty lame, and there was this little beauty:


    http://www.martialdevelopment.com/bl...e-prostitutes/

    main page
    http://www.martialdevelopment.com/bl...-martial-arts/


    I hope I'm not reposting old stuff, my quick search didn't bring anything up.
    Last edited by johnny3443; 1/19/2007 9:52am at .

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Appleton, WI
    Posts
    553
    Style
    MMA, BJJ
    I checked the main page link. They have a' _ing _un sticking hands club'.
    ****, I don't even have to make a comment on that one, it speaks for itself.

  3. #3
    Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee
    supercrap's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Least Cool Guy in all of Japan
    Posts
    2,296
    Style
    BJJ
    Wait until you see this gem...
    http://www.martialdevelopment.com/bl...k-death-touch/

    I'm commenting as mmabjj... sorry, I wasn't feeling very eloquent, and these guys are so far beyond dumb that I didn't know where to start...
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

  4. #4

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    116
    Style
    not training

    *BLINK BLINK*

    Did that guy ETWolverine seriously try to claim that all Knock Outs are ultimately Dim Mak/Pressure Point derived? Including Blood Chokes (differentiating from strangles that target the airway)? I think Doc X disposed of the accupuncture argument in the "Help me end this @*&(ing argument about deadly vital point striking" thread.

    Jonathan

  5. #5
    HonkyTonkMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Black Belt City, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,363
    Style
    TKD, BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by supercrap
    Wait until you see this gem...
    http://www.martialdevelopment.com/bl...k-death-touch/

    I'm commenting as mmabjj... sorry, I wasn't feeling very eloquent, and these guys are so far beyond dumb that I didn't know where to start...

    Hell, he ridge handed him in the ribs. He didnt "touch" him. He hit him prety hard. How gay.

    Even then he didnt fall over like the other guys.

    mmmabjj....
    I can punch you in the jaw quicker than you can locate pressure point 17e at midnight on a Tuesday (if I have eaten brunch, if not–Wednesday)and grip it with your left fingernail whilst simultanously touching pressure point 12.5b under my left toenail.


    Thats funny, and sooooo true.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Umeå, Sweden/ Paris, France
    Posts
    1,234
    Style
    Shootfighting
    I left a comment too. They really are very fucking stupid indeed.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Colonie, New York
    Posts
    392
    Style
    Wrestling and Boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny3443
    While poking around on Craigslist, I found a website on martial arts in Seattle. The site is pretty lame, and there was this little beauty:


    http://www.martialdevelopment.com/bl...e-prostitutes/

    main page
    http://www.martialdevelopment.com/bl...-martial-arts/


    I hope I'm not reposting old stuff, my quick search didn't bring anything up.
    Heh, thanks, needed the laugh. Now all that's left is to deride these fuckwits for being idiots (erm, the ones who run that site, not the people on this one, of course).

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    384
    Style
    Uechi Ryu
    Great, now they are going to log on here, and use their d34dly Chi on us all.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Appleton, WI
    Posts
    553
    Style
    MMA, BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Uechidude
    Great, now they are going to log on here, and use their d34dly Chi on us all.
    We are so fucked. I'm terrified of teh Dim Mak after seeing Ashida Kim use it on a rabbit trap.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    384
    Style
    Uechi Ryu
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladesinger
    We are so fucked. I'm terrified of teh Dim Mak after seeing Ashida Kim use it on a rabbit trap.
    You left out the disappearing in front of the camera(by ducking) or the monkey stealing the peach, and lets not forget the Kata Dante, or 27 death moves in 5 seconds....I am so scared.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in