Alabama Genius Black Shinobi Teaches Bullshido about Ninjutsu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alabama Genius Black Shinobi Teaches Bullshido about Ninjutsu

I'm new here, but unfortunately i'm not new to the Ninja bashing. lol.

It's either "MMA" guys bashing bujinkan or Bujinkan bashing other Ninjutsu styles.

I take some technique from Bujinkan that I find practical.... but I do have a lot of problems with Bujinkan. It seems more like the Bujinkan are worried about following up some dead clan lineage. Rather than worrying about how effective their art is. As I researched into Ninjutsu I realized that Ninjutsu wasn't about lineage or all these specified ryu. It was all about being unorthodox and survival. It's not about a systematic approach it was about an unorthodox approach. From what i've seen. No one can name the first ninja..... and in REAL ancient times before you had Koka, Iga, etc etc. These lone "ninjas" were called ninja merely due to their espionage or their unorthodox ways of survival that wasn't normally used by typical samurai. Hell most of them WERE samurai.

So back to the topic at hand. Bujinkans seem to be more focused on the lineage and trying to copy off what ancient clans did and trying to apply it to MODERN times?!?!?!?!

And they aren't sparring. Trust me trying to get HALF..... hell...... A LOT of the techniques done in bujinkan against an ACTUAL resisting opponent that is making unpredictable movements is EXTREMELY difficult and almost next to impossible. They'd have to be severely weakened state or almost fatigue for you to get those techniques in. That's why you HAVE to spar. You'll never know if you're ready for actual combat unless you simulate combat. And in combat you have a resisting opponent making unpredictable moves. That are actually trying to get you. Bujinkan defenses for takedowns aren't really up to par in my opinion as well.

now i'm not saying Bujinkan sucks..... I respect bujinkan. I'm just saying Bujinkan should be more open minded than what I have seen. They should stop focusing so much on ancient and adapt to the modern times. Ninjutsu during ancient times was evolving the whole time.
    For example learn some good defenses against take downs if you're not good on the ground. And also learn how to properly defend yourself on the ground. Therefore you can defend your element and if you get taken out of your element you can still defend yourself.
    Don't be so uniformed.

And for all those who are critical of Ninjutsu and you claim Ninjutsu didn't work for you. Well perhaps Ninjutsu wasn't FOR you. I believe that there's certain martial arts that people can express themselves better in. Most of the people who are claiming they're ex bujinkan... they surprise me. Because I saw one talking about how he could defeat "ProBoxers" or Elite MMA guys.
    Why would a ninjutsu practioner think that way? When Ninjutsu isn't just about unarmed combat..... if anything it was about using weapons to gain upperhand. Surviving....... not winning MMA fight

::Sigh:: More ninjers. Where did you learn your Ninjutsu, from who?

Comment

Originally posted by Plasma View Post
      ::Sigh:: More ninjers. Where did you learn your Ninjutsu, from who?
      Various people, but mostly my uncle.
      Like I say in my profile I'm personally trained.

Why do you sigh at the presence of someone in ninjutsu anyways?

Comment

Because you, like the rest, are an idiot.

Not just any kind of idiot...but a fucking waste of oxygen type of idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Shinobi View Post
          Various people, but mostly my uncle.
          Like I say in my profile I'm personally trained.

Why do you sigh at the presence of someone in ninjutsu anyways?

In other words, you made up some shit and called it Ninjutsu because you enjoy roleplaying as a ninja or have some sort of ninja fetish. That puts you one step below the Bujinkan. You are a fucking joke. Redeem yourself by seppuku :seppuku:

Comment

In other words, you made up some shit and called it Ninjutsu because you enjoy roleplaying as a ninja or have some sort of ninja fetish. That puts you one step below the Bujinkan. You are a fucking joke. Redeem yourself by seppuku :seppuku:
            ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

KAISHAKU VOLUNTEERS WANTED!!!:f-off:

Comment

Lol

I see someone has a kendo stick up their ass

Well hold on

So tell me......... Who developed the systematic approach to ninjutsu?
              Who was the first ninja..... and why was he called the first ninja?

Hmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by DerAuslander108 View Post
                Because you, like the rest, are an idiot.

Not just any kind of idiot...but a fucking waste of oxygen type of idiot.

Actually by most Human standards i'm above average and considered highly intelligent.
                Enough to receive an invitation from the High IQ society

What do you have?

Your keyboard warrior badge?

Comment

Actually by most Human standards i'm above average and considered highly intelligent.
                  Enough to receive an invitation from the High IQ society

What do you have?

Your keyboard warrior badge?
                  proof please. here in bullshido unsubstantiated claims are met with:bsflag:

Comment

I see someone has a kendo stick up their ass

Great... "martial arts related" humor. :icon_thum

What the fuck is a kendo stick anyway? You might mean shinai or bokken, but chances are you don't know what either of them are.

Who developed the systematic approach to ninjutsu?
                    Don't care

Who was the first ninja
                    You're a douchebag

and why was he called the first ninja?
                    STFU

Hmmm?
                    Please, post something useful. And by useful, I mean not related to ninjas.

Comment

Originally posted by lockfield View Post
                      proof please. here in bullshido unsubstantiated claims are met with:bsflag:

It's ok.... I don't really care if you don't believe me lol.

Try to challenge me in a debate and you'll get all the proof you want :)

Comment

Originally posted by Mantis_Fist View Post
                        Great... "martial arts related" humor. :icon_thum

What the fuck is a kendo stick anyway? You might mean shinai or bokken, but chances are you don't know what either of them are.

Don't care

You're a douchebag

STFU

Please, post something useful. And by useful, I mean not related to ninjas.

How about a ROUND of a hand from his WORDS of WISDOM folks

Lets recap

"STFU!!!!!!!!!!!"
                        "YOU'RE A DOUCHBAG!!!!!"
                        "I DON'T CAREEEEEEE"

lol

I'm sorry, next time i'll make sure my post are up to par in intelligence like yours.

Here i'll start now

FUCK U, U SUCK!

Also lol you stabbed yourself in the foot trying to make it look like you know something.

A bokken takes the shape of a katana

Kendo sticks aka Shinai don't and are made out of strictly bamboo
                        I just call them Kendo Sticks out of habit lol. Rather than saying a Japanese word along with my english.
                        Last edited by Black Shinobi; 8/14/2009 7:07pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Black Kendo Stick
                          How about a ROUND of a hand...
                          A round of hand? Serious? Your Engrish sucks worse than your fake martial art.

A bokken takes the shape of a katana
                          Duh... I have my hand crafted Bokken to prove I know that

Kendo sticks aka Shinai don't and are made out of strictly bamboo
                          I just call them Kendo Sticks out of habit lol. Rather than saying a Japanese word along with my english.
                          Right... Kendo Stick sounds much better. Way to show me how intelligent you are.

BTW, how about proof of this invite to the genius society?

I was a navy nuke BTW, top 5% in academics of all the military. Yes I'm willing to provide proof to an admin if need be. But then again, it was you who started this whole genius thing.

Your move, proof or STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantis_Fist View Post
                            A round of hand? Serious? Your Engrish sucks worse than your fake martial art.

Duh... I have my hand crafted Bokken to prove I know that

Right... Kendo Stick sounds much better. Way to show me how intelligent you are.

BTW, how about proof of this invite to the genius society?

I was a navy nuke BTW, top 5% in academics of all the military. Yes I'm willing to provide proof to an admin if need be. But then again, it was you who started this whole genius thing.

Your move, proof or STFU.
                            There was nothing wrong with my "engrish"
                            lol

Calling it a Kendo stick isn't intelligent?
                            Haha google search "Kendo Stick"
                            it brings up Shinai with ease.

Why use Japanese words?
                            Why would I say I have excellent tai sabaki?
                            Why not just say I have excellent body movement? lol

You don't know anything... That's why you implied bokken and shinai are the same.

So tell me how my martial arts is fake?
                            Because if my martial arts is fake..... just about all martial arts are fake.

Martial arts being fake objectively can only be based on its effectiveness.
                            Other than that all forms of martial arts are subjective practices that were developed by an individuals mental idea.

No need for you to provide proof..... You already provided proof to me you're clueless due to your "bokken/shinai" explanation
                            bwhahaha

So tell me whats your MMA record?

Comment

Originally posted by Deluded Ninjer
                              That's why you implied bokken and shinai are the same.
                              Never said that, now you're making things up

So tell me how my martial arts is fake?
                              Because you practice ninjutsu, which is a made up martial art. Next?

So tell me whats your MMA record?
                              Did I say I had one? Again, you're making shit up.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X