Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1point2
    replied
    I'm trying to rid the JMA forums of the latest pest. You don't really figure into that.

Leave a comment:

• Kintanon
    replied
    Relevance notwithstanding it amuses me.
    Recent converts are always the most zealous proselytizers and you are a prime example. Frankly the deliberately caustic nature of your posts doesn't suite you. I suggest a different gimic.

Leave a comment:

• 1point2
    replied
    Originally posted by Kintanon View Post
    I love watching 1point2 slapdown on noobs considering the lambasting he was receiving not 30 days hence....
    Remind me how that's relevant?

Leave a comment:

• Kintanon
    replied
    I love watching 1point2 slapdown on noobs considering the lambasting he was receiving not 30 days hence....

Leave a comment:

• 1point2
    replied
    Originally posted by Patcherson View Post
    gtfo this form
    You need to learn your place, right smart quick. You are a noob, with no standing on this site, with no standing on this forum, who has contributed nothing, said nothing of worth yet, and is actively being a eunuch in his posts.

You need to shut the fuck up. First, try the search function.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...light=bouncing

Then, realize that you are worthless here. Other people know more than you. Get over it; I did.

Third, try these out: 1) aliveness. 2) hard sparring. 3) the point of this site. 4) the point of this forum. None of these are what you think they are, and you have demonstrated that you know nothing of them.

Oh, and fourth: you don't get to determine who posts in "your" thread. You don't get to designate who is derailing or who needs to get out. Posters who have been around for a couple thousand posts don't usually get that; you certainly don't.

Leave a comment:

• Artis Ferox
    replied
    The Karateka in the vid were allowed to stop and start again after every exchange. They were thus able to get their breath back and conserve energy to keep bouncing. After say, 4 uninterrputed minutes of sparring their style may have changed to being more stationary.

Also, bring any grappling into the equation and they can throw the bouncing out right there.

Leave a comment:

• Patcherson
    replied
    yet again on this forum a child tries to derail a convo

Leave a comment:

• Vieux Normand
    replied
    Gtfo of this form.
    Fixed, and...no.

Leave a comment:

• Patcherson
    replied
    what props what xD

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    watch this fox

YouTube - Kumite Shotokan Karate SKIF - Kanazawa Vs Murakami

two very important people in shotokan karate especially kanazawa because his father founded SKI (Shotokan Karate Ireland)

they are bouncing as you can see and are clearly not european but yes karate changes from town to town

Good Post props

Leave a comment:

• Patcherson
    replied
    Originally posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Adults--playing tag.

JFckin'Kristos, what has Karate become?
    gtfo this form

Leave a comment:

• Vieux Normand
    replied
    Adults--playing tag.

JFckin'Kristos, what has Karate become?

Leave a comment:

• Patcherson
    replied
    watch this fox

YouTube - Kumite Shotokan Karate SKIF - Kanazawa Vs Murakami

two very important people in shotokan karate especially kanazawa because his father founded SKI (Shotokan Karate Ireland)

they are bouncing as you can see and are clearly not european but yes karate changes from town to town

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    I dont know if its indicative of Shotokan stylists or the european method used by alot of the higher caliber World Karate Federation competitors , And not all I dont think are Shotokan .

Compare it to what Ive seen of JKA where as I recall not that much bouncing .

Leave a comment:

• Patcherson
    replied
    well i dont have to plant to throw a punch or a kick as i plant while im throwing it (hard to explain i know) and they only get the message i'v stopped bouncing after im 1/2 way through the punch.
    when i bounce i never leave the ground bar when im doing a fake punch .
    it's not a gimmic (well not to me at least) the other thing helpful about bouncing is if your opponent is circling you , you can keep form when he normaly has to cross legs or open up while moving. sometimes you can catch them with a round to the chest if they decide to move

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X