X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foxguitar
    replied
    Originally posted by Evil Solvalou View Post
    Wrong person dipshit; you're asking bitchslapper about his WKF experience, not me.
    well its easy to get both of you assclowns confused :XXking:

Leave a comment:

• Evil Solvalou
    replied
    Originally posted by foxguitar View Post
    nice picture of you

but you still havent answered , which leads me to believe you dont know what the fuck you are talking about when it comes to anything you are trying to degrade or put down as valueless.

So again if you never competed in a WKF tournament or are not a Shotokan stylist then you are talking out of your ass

If you have Id love to hear about it . :blob1:
    Wrong person dipshit; you're asking bitchslapper about his WKF experience, not me.

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    Originally posted by Evil Solvalou View Post
    nice picture of you

but you still havent answered , which leads me to believe you dont know what the fuck you are talking about when it comes to anything you are trying to degrade or put down as valueless.

So again if you never competed in a WKF tournament or are not a Shotokan stylist then you are talking out of your ass

If you have Id love to hear about it . :blob1:

Leave a comment:

• Evil Solvalou
    replied
    So get the fuck off and like I said you have no experience in fighting a WKF type tournament in the black belt Division but yet you talk about things like your a fucking expert .

Well if you did have experience you would have certaintly stated you did.

So how the fuck can you repeatedly talk about how this useless or that useless when you dont know cause you never did.

Fuck your rejection To me you haven given one iota what your qualifications are . For all I know you are a 16 year old snot nose with less than a year and spouting off how bad you are.

well till you give me some background of your experience or what makes you creditable I reject your argument.

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    Originally posted by Sang View Post
    Simulations which mimic actual flight scenarios.

Are you really this thick foxguitar?

Yeah Im that thick and so is the airforce , How do you think the 9-11 hijackers learned to fly

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    Originally posted by bitchslapper View Post
    Really where did I do that?

Flight simulators mimic real flying as closely as possible. Can't you see that point fighting is less like a real fight than knockdown or boxing or kickboxing or grappling or MMA?

We're going in circles. You make a weak confused argument. I reject it. You misunderstand my points. You go back to "Well it works for me so I feel it's good." I'm getting dizzy and want to get off this stupid ride.

So get the fuck off and like I said you have no experience in fighting a WKF type tournament in the black belt Division but yet you talk about things like your a fucking expert .

Well if you did have experience you would have certaintly stated you did.

So how the fuck can you repeatedly talk about how this useless or that useless when you dont know cause you never did.

Fuck your rejection To me you haven given one iota what your qualifications are . For all I know you are a 16 year old snot nose with less than a year and spouting off how bad you are.

well till you give me some background of your experience or what makes you creditable I reject your argument.

Leave a comment:

• Lindz
    replied
    im curious , because you seem to criticize it alot. If you have done shotokan or WKF than ok if not how do you its not any good.
    Really where did I do that?

And another point the military trains pilots on simulators to develop the necessary skills needed to fly real aircraft.
    Flight simulators mimic real flying as closely as possible. Can't you see that point fighting is less like a real fight than knockdown or boxing or kickboxing or grappling or MMA?

We're going in circles. You make a weak confused argument. I reject it. You misunderstand my points. You go back to "Well it works for me so I feel it's good." I'm getting dizzy and want to get off this stupid ride.

Leave a comment:

• Sang
    replied
    Simulations which mimic actual flight scenarios.

Are you really this thick foxguitar?

Leave a comment:

• foxguitar
    replied
    Originally posted by bitchslapper View Post
    Is this it? Is that all your point is; even the shittiest training method has something to offer?
    This is an imperfect world there are no perfect training methods. So the fact that something has a benefit or two if you search long and hard doesn't really mean much. I mean you could say soccer is good fight training because it enhances your cardio. And video games improve hand eye coordination and reaction time. But they won't make you a fighter and there are better ways to train those attributes.
    Do you have experience fighting in a WKF rule tournament , its not easy , its 8 points 2 minutes, its not continous ok Ill grant you but they dont stop the action often only for clear clean points , no half assed cheap shots not in the black belt division , most of these guys are fierce fighters with alot of speed and power , Timing , stamina , crisp technique , not sloppy like the old PKA of years gone by.

im curious , because you seem to criticize it alot. If you have done shotokan or WKF than ok if not how do you its not any good.

Im not saying its for everybody just as MMA isnt for everybody .

I do have alot of respect for grapplers , we just started grappling in my dojo , the shit is hard . and you can get gassed real quick.
    So point being you got to have a open mind and not so closed minded about what is good .

And about soccer players I bet they can kick you to death they have ability strength cardio and flexibility.

And another point the military trains pilots on simulators to develop the necessary skills needed to fly real aircraft.

Leave a comment:

• Vieux Normand
    replied
    Originally posted by Patcherson View Post
    ...your a fucktard
    Quoted for pricelessness.

Leave a comment:

• crappler
    replied
    I've done a little point sparring and pretty much suck at it. I wonder if it hurts my skill.

Leave a comment:

• Patcherson
    replied
    Originally posted by 1point2 View Post
    Remind me how that's relevant?
    as in your a fucktard
    Last edited by Patcherson; 8/10/2009 7:05pm, .

Leave a comment:

• Vieux Normand
    replied
    Funny thing is, there are activities out there which--while not claiming the goal of making anyone a fighter--possess the live aspect, real hard-hitting, positioning, general conditioning and so on to make a person far more fight-ready than any non-alive theoretical systems: rugby, oz-rules and gaelic football are just a few. No pattycake there.

Leave a comment:

• Lindz
    replied
    Sure I love watching UFC but UFC point Karate Taekwondo , Boxing all have their good points and their minuses.
    Is this it? Is that all your point is; even the shittiest training method has something to offer?
    This is an imperfect world there are no perfect training methods. So the fact that something has a benefit or two if you search long and hard doesn't really mean much. I mean you could say soccer is good fight training because it enhances your cardio. And video games improve hand eye coordination and reaction time. But they won't make you a fighter and there are better ways to train those attributes.

Leave a comment:

• ironfist666
    replied
    i think bouncing is one of those things that is effective you can do it right, and just straight up awful if you do it wrong

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X