Karate Do Shotokai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DerAuslander108 View Post
    Fox, I'm working on a "Karate Kata & Progressive Martial Art Training" FAQ to set up discussion so we can hopefully make sure everyone is on the same page, ending threads full of talking past each other.

Patcherson, you have a lot of growing up to do before you ever take part in these discussions.
    Huzzah.

Items I would appreciate in the FAQ but not to be discussed here:
    -"Kata was good enough for these guys, so..."
    -"The Okinawan masters were deadly, so..."
    -The one-step discussion from the TKD forum, mirrored here in my post last page.
    -Link to that back-and-forth you, me, and IIF had a while back about kata bunkai

Comment

Fox, I'm working on a "Karate Kata & Progressive Martial Art Training" FAQ to set up discussion so we can hopefully make sure everyone is on the same page, ending threads full of talking past each other.

Patcherson, you have a lot of growing up to do before you ever take part in these discussions.

Im stoked , all kidding aside you have a wide berth of knowledge and I respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by foxguitar View Post
        Im stoked , all kidding aside you have a wide berth of knowledge and I respect that.
        Stop being nice.

It's scary.

Comment

Originally posted by Patcherson View Post
          look at 1point2's posts on same thread as this
          Okay, last time.

You picked on two arts not covered by anything in this discussion. 1point2 posts where on topic, discussing Japanese Martial Arts and arguing with Fox who was discussing Japanese Martial Arts.

Now, were there some dismissive remarks? Yes. Again JMA is one thing calling MMA and boxers stupid is an entirely different point for another thread.

Comment

Aw, leave him be, Fake.

He's just a little kid with no boxing or wrestling experience or anything outside of Shotokan.

Comment

He asked about 1point2 I gave him an explanation.

Comment

Aw, leave him be, Fake.

He's just a little kid with no boxing or wrestling experience or anything outside of Shotokan.
                did boxing for 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by Patcherson View Post
                  did boxing for 2 years
                  Funny.

You don't act like it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X