Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madgrenade
    replied
    Any monk who lives and trains in a suitibly small forest.

Leave a comment:

• Scott Larson
    replied
    One of the big problems here is, what are you considering a shaolin monk? Someone who wears the robe and does kungfu? Do they have to practice Buddhism? Are we talking about how the shaolin temple is run now, or how it was run 1,000 years ago? The reason people have stupid arguments about this topic, is that no one can agree on what a shaolin monk is.

Leave a comment:

• Virus
    replied
    Originally posted by NJM
    Here's something I posted in the CMA section a few weeks ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOt_3OO0EdE

Whether or not it counts, you decide.
    Doesn't actually say anything about them being trained at the Shaolin Temple. The comp might have just been hosted there.

Leave a comment:

• jubei33
    replied
    Originally posted by YeEr0s_K1nG
    1 more thing ur arguing over quality, but instead of trying to disprove the shit im saying why dont you actually look and u will see but then again ur another blind fucken gook
    no one can understand what you say, because your keyboard is jammed up and you can't use most of the keys. You keep saying it was orange soda, but that's just bullshit. Its dried cum you twit: take a shower, brush your teeth and change your fucking clothes you disgusting pig. Thats right, we have a dress code here: put on your clip-on before you can come up from the little boys table.

Leave a comment:

• NJM
    replied
    Here's something I posted in the CMA section a few weeks ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOt_3OO0EdE

Whether or not it counts, you decide.

Leave a comment:

• Madgrenade
    replied
    Virus, next time you meet a shaolin monk, just punch him in the face. Then your curiosity will be satisfied.

Leave a comment:

• Virus
    replied
    Let the people who believe it put forward the evidence.

Leave a comment:

• munkus
    replied
    3 Cptn Cook Drive Caringbah Gracie Sydney 12:00 - 1:00 epic fail
    lol, yeh on fridays.

Leave a comment:

• jnp
    replied
    ok listen here fuck wit,
    oh no im not manly enough to do something, why dont u stop being an internet hero, wow look at me swp grandmaster
    well u know what fuck you. this site aint about proving whose more manlier coz u no wat i dont care if u rekon ur king shit, think ur mad coz u can pick on me, when i was saying something to someone, ur just a troublemaker and for a grandmaster, you do seem rather agro, and hostile.
    were not dealign with kung fu as a whole, but what do the monks do shao lin. what is shaolin. wait isnt it kung fu. so seriously just stfu (shut the fuck up)

and 1 more thing ur arguing over quality, but instead of trying to disprove the shit im saying why dont you actually look and u will see but then again ur another blind fucken gook
    Please leave the internet until you are old enough to communicate your point like an adult. Thanks, bye.

Leave a comment:

• YeEr0s_K1nG
    replied
    3 Cptn Cook Drive Caringbah Gracie Sydney 12:00 - 1:00 epic fail

Leave a comment:

• munkus
    replied
    This argument = epic fail

Leave a comment:

• YeEr0s_K1nG
    replied
    ok listen here fuck wit,
    oh no im not manly enough to do something, why dont u stop being an internet hero, wow look at me swp grandmaster
    well u know what fuck you. this site aint about proving whose more manlier coz u no wat i dont care if u rekon ur king shit, think ur mad coz u can pick on me, when i was saying something to someone, ur just a troublemaker and for a grandmaster, you do seem rather agro, and hostile.
    were not dealign with kung fu as a whole, but what do the monks do shao lin. what is shaolin. wait isnt it kung fu. so seriously just stfu (shut the fuck up)

and 1 more thing ur arguing over quality, but instead of trying to disprove the shit im saying why dont you actually look and u will see but then again ur another blind fucken gook

Leave a comment:

• juszczec
    replied
    Are you talking about the original gang from China's early history?

If so, we'll never know. I don't buy the myth about some guy walking across the Himalayas from India to teach the monks exercises after which he tore off his eyelids.

I find much more believable the stories that wanted criminals/anti govt types hid out there and likely practiced their skills.

But we'll never know.

Leave a comment:

• weakling
    replied
    Originally posted by It is Fake
    ...and last I heard they are introducing MMA and BJJ.
    Where'd you hear this from? Any more info?

Shaolin BJJ will be teh new d3adly.

Leave a comment:

• socratic
    replied
    Shaolin monastaries has introduced SanDa?

That's impressive. I had no idea they had such progressive ideas about Martialism. Is this an individual temple thing or is it more of a top-down change?

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X