Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New here, sifu Patrick van Steen Five Animal Kung Fu, Ng Ying Kungfu - Martial Arts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here, sifu Patrick van Steen Five Animal Kung Fu, Ng Ying Kungfu - Martial Arts

Hello people!

I am new to this martial arts forum. My name is Patrick van Steen and i train, and teach the art of Five Animal Kung Fu. I live in the Netherlands and was a martial arts student of sijou Christopher Fournier.

Ng Ying Kungfu is Five Animal Kung Fu that is based on the: Tiger, Leopard, Crane, Snake and Dragon. Southern Ng Ying Kuen is merely a combat system and is very effective for selfdefense, health and applications.

The system also has many weapons, we do Sanda and Groundfighting as well in my school. I myself, am a mma practitioner what i do besides my Kung Fu practise. I also did Taekwondo and Boxing years ago.

The Kungfu Fever never stopped, so i kept on studying Five Animals Kung Fu under Christopher Fournier until the year 2016. In 2016 i received a warrior name Long Juan Feng and started my martial arts academy in Apeldoorn.

This is a video of me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByEmvbBdEVQ

In that video i show a Southern Mantis Kungfu form, which i like very much.

Thank you for explaining something nobody asked of you. The 90's called they want their ego back. You do realize where you posted this didn't you?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X