No announcement yet.

Check this BJJ killer out....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched the finally. Looked like Judo with some Boxing added. Nothing special, but definately not bullshido. They spar, throw, strike and do ground work.

Whoever started this thread should kill themself, and the guys in the video keep what you are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhoggrande
      This dude was on sherdog saying he would kill bjj/mma stylist with his death/ballkicking/ japanese jiu jitsu. He posts this video of him judo slamming a girl (yellow belt) a teenage kid (white belt) and a bald dude that pretty much just stands there like a fucking retard and let's him do it. He has bitch titties, love handles and a Steven Seagal pony tail.

Made my fucking day man, I had to share it with you guys......

Certainly better than death touch kung fu but a long way from MMA.

No point in fighting someone in your WEIGHT CLASS huh? I can do that shit to my wife...shes only 110 lbs. Oh hooonneeyyy...I want to show you something....Besides he is doing Judo. Mostly LArge Outer Reap technique which is excellent if you are taller and heavier than your opponent. Mike Swain would help this guy to the afterlife.

Comment

(before you pounce///yes judo, jujitsu, bjj are all closely related cousins)

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhoggrande
          This dude was on sherdog saying he would kill bjj/mma stylist with his death/ballkicking/ japanese jiu jitsu. He posts this video of him judo slamming a girl (yellow belt) a teenage kid (white belt) and a bald dude that pretty much just stands there like a fucking retard and let's him do it. He has bitch titties, love handles and a Steven Seagal pony tail.

Made my fucking day man, I had to share it with you guys......

Certainly better than death touch kung fu but a long way from MMA.

Your a fucking retarded peice of shit. Go hang out in newbie town for a while and don't start another thread for 5 years.
          When You absolutely have to hide a body...try Alaska.

Comment

Originally posted by oldman34
            No point in fighting someone in your WEIGHT CLASS huh? I can do that shit to my wife...shes only 110 lbs. Oh hooonneeyyy...I want to show you something....Besides he is doing Judo. Mostly LArge Outer Reap technique which is excellent if you are taller and heavier than your opponent. Mike Swain would help this guy to the afterlife.
            Actually it's a straight driving harai goshi...

Comment

question about jjj. is jjj stand up gain design to set up for a throw or takedown and then submision or could a good jjj student go against lets say a karate or kungfu or even american kickboxing guy and struggle on the stand up tip

Comment

Originally posted by lazyartist101
                question about jjj. is jjj stand up gain design to set up for a throw or takedown and then submision or could a good jjj student go against lets say a karate or kungfu or even american kickboxing guy and struggle on the stand up tip

Your question is so stupid, I won't answer it. Now go find a dark cornor and cut yourself cause I hate you.

Comment

Originally posted by pl4zM4
                  Your question is so stupid, I won't answer it. Now go find a dark cornor and cut yourself cause I hate you.
                  dude i know nothing about jjj i was jsut asking about the quality of its stand up game

Comment

dude i know nothing about jjj i was jsut asking about the quality of its stand up game
                    And it shows. Now slit your wrists and make me happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkslide632
                      4) The "girl" is my older brother.

[...]

9) 6 years ago or not, I still have the Steven Segal ponytail.
                      So is it you or your brother that looks like he came fresh from a D20 game?

Originally posted by Wesker
                      Why do people score fight compilations with death metal??
                      [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkGyRBtLzV4[/media]

Archery with heavy metal, it's like listening to Wagner while you're staring at wall and falling asleep.
                      Last edited by MEGA JESUS-SAMA; 8/06/2006 3:27am, .

Comment

Suprisingly enough, in our style of jujitsu (And I believe a lot of other styles of jujitsu) the last place we want to be is on the ground. Since jujitsu is mostly a self defense art, we assume that if you're fighting the ground it may not be the best place to be (Which I can attest to as I carried heavy scars on the backs of my shoulder blades for quite a while) due to the nature of it; Concrete, broken glass, rocks and gravel, etc. On top of that fact, assuming it's a place like a bar, people like to throw kicks at people who are on the ground, especially if the guy you're fighting with is a friend of theirs. No one wants to be working their game on the ground and have some guy try to kick his head through the uprights.

If I were to square off against someone who studied Karate, Kung fu (The guy in the video in the black gi with the white belt had been doing kung fu for quite a while) or kickboxking, it probably wouldn't look like a standard striking match. We CAN strike, but we ARE a grappling art, so we're probably going to try to close the distance and clinch rather than try to throw punches and kicks. If we DO happen to throw someone, we're going to make every effort to stay standing and finish it from there. In our style of jujitsu, the striking comes from CQC, so the strikes you might see us throwing are not even standard strikes you'd expect to see. Axe hands, chin jabs and face smashes are staples in CQC.

Comment

Suprisingly enough, in our style of jujitsu (And I believe a lot of other styles of jujitsu) the last place we want to be is on the ground.
                          What Ryu?

Since jujitsu is mostly a self defense art,
                          Wrong. 99% of Jujutsu are fighting arts.

Sorry. The stupidity of the first 2 sentences made my head hurt. I am not reading the rest.

Comment

What Ryu?

Wrong. 99% of Jujutsu are fighting arts.

Sorry. The stupidity of the first 2 sentences made my head hurt. I am not reading the rest.
                            If you can't even bother reading the entire post, I'm not going to bother wasting my time. And I find it strange how jujitsu is generally considered the #1 self defense art, and yet apparently 99% of them don't do self defense...

Comment

If you can't even bother reading the entire post, I'm not going to bother wasting my time. And I find it strange how jujitsu is generally considered the #1 self defense art, and yet apparently 99% of them don't do self defense...

WHAT RYU OF JAPANESE JUJUTSU DO YOU DO?

Techniques for FIGHTING can be easily applied to self defense.

Source of Jujutsu being the #1 self defense art.

Comment

WHAT RYU OF JAPANESE JUJUTSU DO YOU DO?

Techniques for FIGHTING can be easily applied to self defense.

Source of Jujutsu being the #1 self defense art.
                                I already answered that question earlier in the thread when you asked.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X