No announcement yet.

Iron Palm - Real or Just BS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still am here. Just busy treating patients and training.

Comment

Originally posted by Mor Sao View Post
      Mor Sao, maybe you could clear something up for us that Rabbit brought up while dropping your name vociferously in another thread in your absence.

In this post, you state that you are a "Primary Care Physician":
      I dearly hope that none of you have some POS create a website where you photo is captioned with "being a known convicted pedophile"...

Im a licensed Primary Care Physician in the state of I live in and the licensing board can get very upset with such shite.

No one, and I mean no one deserve some POS to say they will kill you and then put your head on a pole.

What the flying fuck is wrong with you people who dismiss nutbags with their threats of terror and violence?

I never threatened this POS as he did me, for the last 3 years.

Fuck him and any of you fucking tossers who feels its not an issue.

Maybe you will get a fahking POS cyberstalk you, then you can cry into your pillows, you fahking mental midgets.
      Underneath your Bullshido name it says you live in Tampa.

By Florida Statute, "Primary Care Providers" are Allopathic MD's's, Osteopathic DO's, or Nurse Practitioners:
      "Primary care provider” means a health care provider licensed under chapter 458, chapter 459, or chapter 464 who provides medical services to patients which are commonly provided without referral from another health care provider, including family and general practice, general pediatrics, and general internal medicine.
      But in this post, you state:

Oh yeah...

I am a licensed Acupuncture Physician and Doctor of Oriental Medicine in Florida.

FYI
      The question that was raised, are DOM's and AP's allowed to claim that they are Primary Care Physicians in the State of Florida, if they are not also either a licensed Allopathic M.D., a licensed Osteopathic D.O., or a licensed Nurse Practitioner?

My question is not meant in an accusatory fashion, but rather, out of genuine curiosity.

I myself am not a medical doctor, by the way. This question is not a "trap", but a genuine and sincere question.
      Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 1/11/2020 2:55pm, .

Comment

I watched your DVD the other day, after finding one of my old iron palm bags. Great stuff.

Been getting back into the Tid Sin Kuen. Lam Chun Fai has a great new book out. https://www.amazon.com/Tid-Sin-Kuen-.../dp/8878680990

I still have a variety of your jows and balms. Which is best for elbow joint swelling? I didn't quite get all the apothecary skills in Hung Kuen.
        '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post

I watched your DVD the other day, after finding one of my old iron palm bags. Great stuff.

Been getting back into the Tid Sin Kuen. Lam Chun Fai has a great new book out. https://www.amazon.com/Tid-Sin-Kuen-.../dp/8878680990

I still have a variety of your jows and balms. Which is best for elbow joint swelling? I didn't quite get all the apothecary skills in Hung Kuen.
          Try out my Ghost Hand.

Comment

Try out my Ghost Hand.
            I don't think I have that one. I have Tiger Exits, Black Hand, and White Tiger ice.

Order incoming...because BioFreeze is too fucking expensive.
            '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Working...
            X