Best Ninja DVDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Ninja DVDS

wondering wat the best ninja dvds are for training been learning alot of gracie stuff but thought some ninja dvd traing might be good

Yeah man do it! Ninjitsu is so much older/better and was used for killing people therefore pressure tested for reallife and situations not some game or sport.

Comment

yer thinkin dat still wanna pressure test and live train without killin me mates but wld be silly to discard old battlefld stuff i think :)

Comment

Do you regularly spend time on an 'old battlefield' whilst an 'old battle' is being conducted?

Comment

Originally posted by judoka_uk View Post
          Do you regularly spend time on an 'old battlefield' whilst an 'old battle' is being conducted?
          nar just thinkin the old tradition stuff must of worked for a reason so worth learnin

Comment

The best ninja DVD's for learnin stuffs from are

'Ninja III: The Domination' (learn how to crush golf balls, kill hundreds of cops with only a sword, rise from the dead and possess a hot chick - very cool).

'Pray for Death' (another reality based documentary by grandmaster Sho Kosugi), in this one you can learn how to fashion your own ninja sword and ninja helmet complete with throwing star add on and chain mail face veil. You'll also learn to to superhuman feats (kept secret from Olympic gymnasts) such as somersaulting up and through a 2 story window. That's mah favez.

Comment

Hey Vlad yer I have seen the first one kinda old and retro but the golf ball crush awesome

I wonder there waz never Judo III or Pray for a Choke

Comment

Originally posted by Master Master View Post
                nar
                Then you and Ninjas have a lot in common.

Comment

Then you and Ninjas have a lot in common.
                  is judo are martial still or just a sport my friend fido here is askin just it has no weapons no striking and his sista who went to japan said it is a cultral thing for university and to forget the old ways no offense just askin?

Comment

Are you real?

Comment

Doesn't say "Location - Lowestoft" in his profile.

FTR, Black Eagle will probably be the best to learn breadth of technique from.

Enter the Ninja however will also teach you to grow an awesome moustache.

Comment

Originally posted by jdempsey View Post
                        Are you real?
                        i think so how do i tell?

Comment

Poke yourself really hard in the eye, see if it hurts.

Comment

Poke yourself really hard in the eye, see if it hurts.
                            \

does judo have an eye poke throw dat would be awesome finger in eye socket drop down on 1 knee an thrw!! epic lol

Comment

i think

maybe

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X