Gear bundles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gear bundles?

I hope this is the right spot for this, if not please move it to the appropriate place.

Does anyone know a good bundle of MMA gear? Looking for a set that includes pretty much everything a newbie would need to train, spar, and fight. Would like to get good quality without breaking the bank.
    Thanks.

This isn't quite the answer you were looking for but I figured I may as well answer as it doesn't seem like anyone else will.

Now I don't know about bundles, nor do I know the quality of the items, but they seem legit from the pictures.

It's the site where you can get cheap Chinese knock offs of crap and I've been wondering as to the quality to some of the stuff you can get on there myself.

The site is aliexpress.com and a lot of the sellers use guarentee's and stuff that at least makes you able to get your money back.

Good luck, and if you use the site, get back to me with the quality of the stuff you received

Comment

It is important that your workout shoes and closing is of nice quality so that it becomes possible to perform without having any rashes or any other kind of hurting to your body parts. I am very happy that I purchased the high quality running shoes and cute but comfy beach riot yoga clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sahatri04 View Post
        It is important that your workout shoes and closing is of nice quality so that it becomes possible to perform without having any rashes or any other kind of hurting to your body parts. I am very happy that I purchased the high quality running shoes and cute but comfy beach riot yoga clothing.
        What? You don't fight in that bullshit.
        Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
          What? You don't fight in that bullshit.
          Probably a bs account.

Comment

Beach riot yoga sounds interesting.
            "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

I buy a lot from elitesports.com
              Stuff is pretty affordable and the quality is pretty good, no bundles though. Theyve got a cyber monday deal giong on.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolan View Post
                I buy a lot from elitesports.com
                Stuff is pretty affordable and the quality is pretty good, no bundles though. Theyve got a cyber monday deal giong on.
                No they don't. I just checked. NO CYBER MONDAY DEAL at that site.
                Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
                  No they don't. I just checked. NO CYBER MONDAY DEAL at that site.
                  Yes they do, everything is 25% off with the promo code thats given literally as soon as you arrive at the site

Comment

Originally posted by Nolan View Post
                    Yes they do, everything is 25% off with the promo code thats given literally as soon as you arrive at the site
                    I was also offered a 27% first order offer.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X