• Lupase
    • Cellulase
    • Lactase
    • Vitamin C
    • Niacin
    • Folic Acid
    • Vitamin B6
    • Vitamin B12
    Taste Rating Scale is 1 (absolute shite) through 10 (tastes like happy)

TasteAfter TasteEffects Rating Scale is 1 (water) through 10 (check in to rehab NOW!)

Energy BoostSide Effects/Crash
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GoldenJonas; 3/12/2007 3:19pm, .

I took this once. Got it from 7-11, felt good. No crash, no jitters, felt some tingling on my skin. Decent product and easy to drink.

Comment

The tingling is most commonly associated with what's called a "Niacin (B3) flush". It is a normal reaction that many people have to certain amounts of Niacin in there system.

Niacin is most commonly used as a cholesterol lowering drug and is very successful in that regard. In short, Niacin increase the size of the capillaries in the human body to allow for more blood flow throughout the circulatory system (hence the red flush which occurs) and due to the increase in size of the capillaries the bodies natural defenses come up and result in the release of a hormone called histamine which results in the itching. If you have ever wondered why your skin itches at the spot where a bug has bitten you it is because the body releases histamine at the site of the bite to fight any toxins resulting from the bite.

Don't take my word for it though. I wondered the same thing when I was taking Niacin to help lower my LDL level and broke out in a full body flush that itched like a motherfucker. A little research and a talk with the doctor answered my question; Niacin (b3) is very good for the body, BUT it can have some annoying as hell side effects.

Read here too.

http://www.oralchelation.com/faq/answers24.htm

Comment

5-Hour either decided to make a HUGE market crash or the stores in my area just picked up on this stuff because EVERY "Kwicky-Mart" in the greater Orlando area has this stuff for sale now.

Hell,Walgreen's and CVS are selling it in two packs ($4.99 per pack) with a buy two get one free deal; that's six 5-Hour Energy Shots for only $10.00. YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!

They also have a new Lemon/Lime flavor (See Edited Review above).

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X