X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Qufu shaolin kung fu school reviews

This sounds horrific.

Comment

This video's title got my hopes up, but they were smashed to pieces.

'�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

LOOK OUT FOR THE SHAOLIN WUSHU STEEL SABER!!

Seriously, there are SOME elements of real southern Chinese saber form here (e.g. single moon flowing blade techniques). But nothing loses me on a "Shaolin" school faster than watching them train with these toys; the badness literally makes a sound, like nails on a chalkboard.

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 11/17/2014 12:24pm, .
        '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Any one heard about the dragon mountain kung fu school?

I have a friend who stayed at the dragon mountain martial arts academy for a year.
          I'm also planning go there this summer. Any one of you heard about this school before?
          Give me some advice pls... It sounds like a really nice place to go

Comment

Running in bad faith!

Real shame. I booked myself into Qufu school with high hopes with how good everything looked online not only to find i had been deceived about it online, one friend also showed me a video of a master being beaten by a group of men that the headmaster organised. Im a true believer in traditional kungfu and this just didnt seem to line up at all. Before all this i had some issues come up and i needed a refund, which took 6 weeks to come through; i had to constantly be messaging them for weeks, where they either ignored me or made excuses. At one point they said they were banned from transferring money overseas and so would have to send me the money through western union, which would have meant i got far less of my money back than i actually gave them. Luckily i had a friend in china who they could transfer it to and it still took weeks for them to get back to me once i presented that solution. Would highly reccommend you find another school far away from this one.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X