Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

23 teens arrested in fight tournament

http://www.newstimes.com/ci_13412011

Seems like a group of teens decided to set-up their own matches in someones backyard, incidently without permission, for a series of fights.
    Probably not their brightest decision, and I bet they make "examples" of the older kids.

That is too bad. We could have seen some cool youtube vids had it had a chance to happen. I really do feel that we should have a community fight club in every town and this kind of stuff would not need to happen in a strangers back yard. Kids these days just need a way to blow off some steam and reenact there animal instincts in a controlled environment. I feel that we would have a lot less of these stories if they had a place to do it.

Comment

If it's staged in a back yard, WTF did they expect

Article didn't say if they were trained, or just a bunch of retarded MMA fans out for a backyard brawl. If the latter, good thing it was shut down. Any more info on this?
      =================
      Kama Sutra blue belt.

Originally posted by Emevas
      I used to fuck guys like you in prison.
      Originally posted by Rock Ape
      Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Comment

I did something stupid like this back when I was in high school. It started out with me buying some boxing gloves and asking my friends to come and box for the hell of it. Word spread throughout my school pretty fast and I had people asking me about my "fight club."

At one point I had about 15 or so people in my backyard waiting for their turn to fight. We all knew each other and knew we were not in there to knock each other out. Only one kid was hurt and that's because he fell into a rose bush but all he had was some thorns on his ass and he was fine after he pulled them out.

Comment

if youtube's any indication, these backyard things are fucking everywhere. How are so few of them getting broken up?

Comment

Originally posted by foxd View Post
            if youtube's any indication, these backyard things are fucking everywhere. How are so few of them getting broken up?
            Because the bulk are harmless, and as was posted above I would be all for a controlled environment for kids to go scrap. We would have a lot less in-school violence if kids had a place to go after school and learn to fight, blow off steam, and re-learn the fact that getting punched in the face should not be met with a fatal shooting.
            I do not aspire to be great, or even good, I hope to suck a little less then last class.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X