Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Relson Gracie Charged with Drug Trafficking

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Relson Gracie Charged with Drug Trafficking

    According to MMA Mania, Relson Gracie has been charged with drug trafficking:
    https://www.mmamania.com/2020/1/26/2...ug-trafficking

    Any information that conflicts with this story? Have the Gracies said anything?
    Last edited by BFGalbraith; 1/27/2020 11:40pm, . Reason: '

    #2
    Originally posted by BFGalbraith View Post
    According to MMA Mania, Relson Gracie has been charged with drug trafficking:
    https://www.mmamania.com/2020/1/26/2...ug-trafficking

    Any information that conflicts with this story? Have the Gracies said anything?
    Ah, vulgar gossip.

    Marijuana use of an adult is no one's business but their own.

    Let's all pretend that spreading the news of someone's misfortune over something ridiculous is not low, and vulgar gossip mongering.

    Comment


      #3
      Bodyguard, I wouldn't like your job
      Snakes in the grass say they know not God

      Polytricksters drinking human blood
      A concrete heart can hold no love

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by BFGalbraith View Post
        According to MMA Mania, Relson Gracie has been charged with drug trafficking:
        https://www.mmamania.com/2020/1/26/2...ug-trafficking

        Any information that conflicts with this story? Have the Gracies said anything?
        I've been sitting back waiting. The news has been all over the place from him just transporting CBD oil, to liquid THC, to petty amounts of weed. The only thing I think is weird is that he can't buy his way out of it.
        Combatives training log.

        Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

        Drum thread

        Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

        "Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
          Ah, vulgar gossip.

          Marijuana use of an adult is no one's business but their own.

          Let's all pretend that spreading the news of someone's misfortune over something ridiculous is not low, and vulgar gossip mongering.
          I would agree with you except that he has been exceptionally outspoken that a person who uses any drugs, including Mary Jane is disqualified from being a black belt and instructor.

          I dislike hypocrisy. So I hope he either retracts those statements in a meaningful way, or applies his own standards to himself.
          Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

          "But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
            I've been sitting back waiting. The news has been all over the place from him just transporting CBD oil, to liquid THC, to petty amounts of weed. The only thing I think is weird is that he can't buy his way out of it.
            Yea...... I'm not sure what to make of this. We were talking about this amongst my friends.He might not have had the money.... he spent it on weed?
            The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
              I would agree with you except that he has been exceptionally outspoken that a person who uses any drugs, including Mary Jane is disqualified from being a black belt and instructor.

              I dislike hypocrisy. So I hope he either retracts those statements in a meaningful way, or applies his own standards to himself.
              I think you may have the wrong Gracie buddy. I will Guran- God damn- tee you Relson has never said anything like that in the presence of anyone I know.

              Royce is anti-booze and getting high.
              The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                I think you may have the wrong Gracie buddy. I will Guran- God damn- tee you Relson has never said anything like that in the presence of anyone I know.

                Royce is anti-booze and getting high.
                It is in fact his #1 recommendation, and I'm reminded of this quote every time I roll with a colored belt who reeks like their last cigarette.

                What a waste.

                My number one recommendations for part time grapplers is: no alcohol - no smoking - Follow the Gracie diet. The reason I say that is because smoking and alcohol put a lot of effort on your body. Your lungs. Your liver. Your stomach. These things will make you suffer, man.

                Comment


                  #9
                  The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                    Relson was released with all charges dropped.


                    Gracie’s lawyer, Joao Francisco Neto, gave the following statement to MMA Fighting:
                    Good for him.
                    Combatives training log.

                    Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

                    Drum thread

                    Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

                    "Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Can you imagine athletes using cannabis products? What the fuck is wrong with em. Buncha degenerates I tell you hwat.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        It's kind of funny because the only thing that kept Relson out of prison was the matter of the few years this stuff has actually been legal in certain states.

                        Comment

                        Collapse

                        Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                        Working...
                        X