Announcement

Collapse

FORUM MAINTENANCE

FORUM MAINTENANCE THIS EVENING!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FORUMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. JOIN US ON THE DISCORD, INSTEAD!
See more
See less

HS Wrestler in Street Fights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS Wrestler in Street Fights

I know both these guys, one (the guy who won), Mirza, I used to pick on as he was my little cousin's friend. He came into the MMA club a few months ago and was thinking about joining, but didn't for some reason, I knew he was a wrestler and told him that would give him a headstart if he started doing MMA. I showed him a few things (like the knees) and he left. The other kid just started coming to classes and said at last night's class "Mirza beat the shit out of me, I hate that kid, it's on YouTube" at that, I HAD to see what happened. These kids are both (at least somewhat) successful HS wrestlers, not that that had any impact on what happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNfvBzSr-zM

Now, in this one I have no back story, but apparently Mirza now thinks he's an "ultimite" fighter. He emphasizes his Bosnianess (Muslim) because his family barely escaped being eaten by Serbs (according to him). To make him mad, all I need to do is say "Slobodan Milosevic, what a great guy!".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdr62kLF2ek

I'm not sure what I should do here, train Bronson, the kid from video #1, for a couple months, then let'em fight again, or should I just kick Mirza's ass for claiming to be an "Ultimite" fighter (I may get in some trouble with the cops, but he won't snitch, so...)? OR should I walk up to Mirza and slap him in front of his friends, then tell him he knows he doesn't want it with me, then say "deez nuts", grab my balls, and then walk off into the sunset?

*while GnP'ing*

SLOBODAN LOL
    :new_all_c

Comment

How about killing yourself for caring what high school kids do?

Comment

I WAS thinking of maybe breaking into "Did you ever know Slobodan's my herooooo? And everything I would like to be? I can kill this Bosnian unlike that Serb. But he's still the wind beneath my wings..."

Caring what high school kids do comes with instructing the high school kids. Also, if I didn't KNOW Mirza, I wouldn't care, but I think it's bizarre that he bullies people.

Comment

Um.. I didn't see any wrestling, just some guys swinging for the fences. Did I miss something?

Comment

No, that's just what they are.

Comment

A winer is Mirza!

Comment

I guess this is appropriate for August. Dude seems to be pretty much the TUF noob (although maybe with a little bit more practical experience).
                Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices.
                - Voltaire

Comment

He knew about the UFC before TUF, I told him about it.

Comment

Do you have a local fight venue where you can line up a match?
                    Last edited by Hands; 8/14/2007 6:57pm, . Reason: ug centered font, why?

Comment

Originally posted by lacy378
                      Um.. I didn't see any wrestling, just some guys swinging for the fences. Did I miss something?
                      I wondered the same thing.

Comment

Both guys that Mizra fought didn't seem to know what to do after getting punched. A little basic boxing would do wonders. I didn't really see a whole lot of damage, which is good.

Comment

I find the second video extremely fitting for TUF noobs sucks month.
                          The fool thinks himself immortal,
                          If he hold back from battle;
                          But old age will grant him no truce,
                          Even if spears spare him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ridge
                            Originally posted by lacy378
                            I wondered the same thing.
                            I noticed this as well, but I was afraid to say anything incase I had missed something.

Comment

Originally posted by qbe9584
                              Both guys that Mizra fought didn't seem to know what to do after getting punched. A little basic boxing would do wonders. I didn't really see a whole lot of damage, which is good.
                              the Mizra guy isn't a better fighter than the guys he fought, he's just an aggressive fucker and managed to get a first strike advantage, since neither he nor his opponents look like they have any legit striking training.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X