Announcement

Collapse

FORUM MAINTENANCE

FORUM MAINTENANCE THIS EVENING!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FORUMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. JOIN US ON THE DISCORD, INSTEAD!
See more
See less

Human Weapon's Bill Duff Getting KO'd: The Smuggled Video Footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Human Weapon's Bill Duff Getting KO'd: The Smuggled Video Footage

Taekwondo? More like TaekwonDONTDROPYOURHANDS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an05g99QPnY

Now I can't hardly wait for the sumo episode...

Comment

TKD still sucks.

But getting kicked in the head sucks more. Every time.

Sweet kick, great timing.
      And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Comment

What no best of 3 this time?

Comment

This is somewhat like what happened to Steve Irwin, except of course, Bill Duff being a total amateur in the field.

I mean, here we are KNOWING Bill will get KO'd at some point, the same as we all knew Steve would eventually die in his professian.
          However instead of Bill being KO'd in a Muay Thai, Pankration, or even a Karate fight; he gets KO'd in a TKD match. The most unlikely of scenarios.

Comment

Wow...About time :)

Comment

Under TKD rules, against a guy that's been doing it all his life, everyone on this board would get their asses kicked. It's the rule set. If you've never been tagged in the head by a spinning hook kick you haven't REALLY experienced the joys of TKD.
              sigpic

Comment

Uhh, if you think this is about Taekwondo and not Bill Duff getting kicked in the head and falling over, I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

Ah, a sweet early xmas present!

I wonder if before the match he said "I'll just use my strength to bullrush him!11one!".

Comment

I think it is a weird sport. I do not take anything away from the Elite level TKD guys. It is their thing and they are good at it. that little guy blsted Bill!

Comment

Yeah, no doubt. It's interesting on its own as a sport. The problem comes in the practitioners thinking it's directly applicable to real fighting.

Comment

HAHA, yeah. I have a studetn that did TKD. He is a Purple Belt in Bjj and won an army tourney where the finals were MMA. He said his TKD instructors would pick him a part and really put it on him during TKD sparring( olympic style right). Put when they did MMA( which at least ehy would do so ya gotta give them props) he would leg kick them and punch them in the face at will

Comment

I think it's funny that Bill was a) taller and b) had his hands higher, and he still got whapped in the head with a kick.
                          Bill, a kicker you ain't.
                          The fool thinks himself immortal,
                          If he hold back from battle;
                          But old age will grant him no truce,
                          Even if spears spare him.

Comment

Looks like American Muscle lost THIS round...

:(

Comment

This just in, steroid sales are down, Century leg stretch machines are through the roof!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X