Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

capoeira vs kickboxing in mma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSnenk3mRFM

other guy appears to be a kickboxer. pretty lol video, kickboxer dude really plants that sidekick

A nice spectacle I suppose.

Comment

Ha ha looks similar to when I spar against capoeira.

Comment

wierd how the capoeira guy constantly breaks rythm when he is about to engage.

Comment

He pretty much KO'd himself, wasting all that energy kicking empty air

I studied some capoeira too. It's a beautiful art, good for movies and dance, not good for this.

Comment

That was kind of one sided. And not one cartwheel.

Comment

Nice to see that. It was suprisingly giving the kickboxer more trouble than I had imagined. "More trouble" being more than no trouble at all anyway.

Comment

I find the kickboxer a total asshole. You don't go hitting the guy on the ground with such hate in a competition. In real life if your life were at stake ok but in the ring thats just disgusting

Comment

uh, its an mma fight. you keep hitting til the ref pulls you off.

Comment

if doing mma means being an asshole then I'm happy I don't do mma. It doesn't mean that because you can break the other guys neck you should do so. People should respect other fighters more especially in competitions

Comment

nobodys being an asshole. its a sport, it isnt personal. if you cant see past that then tough shit for you- more than once ive seen a guy let up because he thought he'd won and the other guy came back into the fight and won.

Comment

Victory is not everything though. Having a fair fight with respect for your opponent is more important for me at least.
                        I don't find his attitude right but thats just my oppinion I guess.

Comment

In martial arts you have to show your spiritual superiority my master told me. Having the abillity to impose yourself on another but not misusing it, only in grave need brings you higher than the rest. But thats propably traditional ma ideology and not moder ma.

Comment

Originally posted by Stepes
                            Victory is not everything though. Having a fair fight with respect for your opponent is more important for me at least.
                            I don't find his attitude right but thats just my oppinion I guess.
                            Victory is everything.

You're listening to your coach to much after losing your fights.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGXiN-_BCts

Numa ^ 3

Comment

troll

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X