X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asia's Instructional Video Series: A Bullshido Exclusive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psnUAkUgSRo
    Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Damn he sounds whiter than me.

I didn't thank that was humanly possible for a black man.

Funny stuff.

Comment

Fuck you, cock breath!

Its called speaking proper English!!! Bitches!!
      ______
      Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
      -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
      The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
      -Daniel Tosh

Comment

wow!!

Comment

<----- speechless

and ummm ...
          ... thanks Asia ?
          I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
          BILL HICKS,
          1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
          ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

That was some funny shit.

Comment

THat is some hlarious shite rite thur.
              And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Comment

You heard it from the master. Kung fu works.
                Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

I laughed. A lot.

Comment

Jesus did you sober up before the TD?

Comment

You won't believe the hour long rolling Asia and Fatherdog did.

It was back and forth, no one had the upper hand for very long.

They ended it by both tackling me and humping me. It wasn't pretty, but it's on tape.
                      Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
                      "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

OMFG you and Chappelle are on the same to hell.

Great stuff
                        Judo is only gentle for the guy on top.

Comment

Nice vid.

Do you get sick of people sucking up to you all the time Asia?
                          "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

The last bit with King Kong... Gold!
                            "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

That video, combined with me getting Gears of War, has made my night amazing.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X