Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Minotauro" Nogueira's Techniques.

http://www.google.com/videoplay\?doc...20650855456750

That was nice, but I wonder why he demonstrated a basic Kimura amongst all of these pretty advanced techniques?

Comment

think about it..... -Maybe because the tehniques following are based on kimura?!!!!!

Comment

There's no need to be so agressive. It makes sense, but on the other hand I don't think anyone who would watch a Minotauro instructional should need to be shown a basic kimura.

Comment

I'm not aggressive!!!!!!!!!!
          :-)
          Well, watching a Minotauro instructional video doesn't mean you are an expert. And maybe we all can learn to do Kimura better by watching Minotauro, despite the fact that it's a basic technique?

Comment

Probably. I never said wathing it makes you an expert, I meant that if you are in a place where you can get something worthwhile out of an Minotauro video, you're already pretty good.

Comment

What I meant to say, was that you don't necesserely have to be an expert or "very good" to get something out of watching Minotauro. Everybody can learn something by watching him. And even if you are an "expert", you won't die just by watching Minotauro doing Kimura and how he follows up failed Kimuras. I think it's kinda lame to criticize this video for showing how he does Kimura, even if it's just a basic technique.
              *Thread closed*

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X