Announcement

Collapse

FORUM MAINTENANCE

FORUM MAINTENANCE THIS EVENING!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FORUMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. JOIN US ON THE DISCORD, INSTEAD!
See more
See less

Gracie Combatives Commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gracie Combatives Commercial

Don't bother sitting down, because you'll just shit yourself when you see this commercial:

http://www.graciecombat.com/

How do embed?
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Click where it says get link
    https://www.graciecombat.com/flare/n...0&bufferTime=5

and discover that doesnt work either.

Comment

300-style filming FTW.
      Soon-to-be BJJ sandbagger?

Comment

I love hoe they think that everyone knows how to "tap out," and is honorable enough to stop fighting once they do...

...so you will keep applying pressure to someone who has no idea what they are supposed to do next.....
        "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Comment

Originally posted by marcusdbrutus View Post
          300-style filming FTW.
          So that's where I had seen that stop-and-go fight choreography before...

I actually thought the fights looked pretty slick (except for the foot-away-from-my-chest armbars). That was the problem. The whole damn thing was "fast, easy, cheap". The Gracies are getting deeper and deeper into this marketing hole.
          What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Comment

whatever happened to the good old-fashioned punch in the face?

Comment

Real Join Date: Nov. 2003

Originally posted by Dilbert
              "Driving without blood is surprisingly difficult."

Comment

Personally, I liked the testimonial about "No matter where I am--a meeting at work, in the checkout lane--I know I can tap the guy out." YEAH BRO, FUCK YEAH, TOSS ME A BREWSKI
                What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Comment

Does anybody else think it's kind of fookt that they start the commercial with an angry black man attacking a white guy in front of his family?

Comment

Check this too. YouTube - Gracie Combatives in Iraq

Wtf with all the guns????!!!

Comment

The voice of the video announcer makes me think everything he says is so awesome n stuff...
                      That's really the lowest category of marketing and aims at making you excited and order immediatly instead of thinking about alternatives.

Comment

Comment

They are training solders and the solders are giving them weapons training in return is all it looks like to me?

Comment

Crazy guy yelling "now what" at me outside my car containing my wife and kids...

Option 1: Back up, drive around him and away and call 911
                            Option 2: Get out and confront him and end up in t3h grapple with him.

What would YOU do?

WTF? Ummm...
                            :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
                            Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
                            Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

Comment

I just realized that the commercial reminds me of those old Charles Atlas ads in comic books.
                              Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X