No announcement yet.

Fang Shen Do: Sordid History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some new, and not so new, history, info. and financial strategies and marketing by JP.
    http://www.martialinfo.com/articles/...view.asp?i=234

Comment

p.s. Nice to see Stringfellow's FSD article is #2 on msn and google and bullshido #3 when you search Fang Shen Do!

Excellent . . .

Comment

Krackie we would prefer you correctly use the multiple variances that the name encompasses:

1.) Fang Shen Do
        2.) Feng Shen Do
        3.) Fang Shen Don't
        4.) Feng Shen Don't

You know just in case some someone was searching and incorrect spelling!

TKD

QUEER EYE FOR THE KUNG FU GUY!

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up." Henry Rollins

Comment

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? !?!?!?!?!?!?

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up." Henry Rollins

Comment

Originally posted by TKD Black Belt
            Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? !?!?!?!?!?!?

TKD
            Please Kindly check the front page and all your fears will be soothed . Don't worry , it only hurts a little at first ... and please watch your language there have been mass bans thus far ... We have lost alot of good soldiers tonight .

Comment

The Guarantee

Taken from: Seminar Addvert
              Seminar
              Fang Shen Do Self Defense Seminar
              Description: Learn street effective techniques that are guaranteed to take down any attacker regardless of your strength or size
              Where: Fang Shen Do Schoool
              Address: 344 Front St
              Date & Time: Every Monday and Wednesday at 6:30.
              Really what I am wondering about is how they honour this degree is one of their students tries the phantom elbow and gets pasted on the sidewalk?
              "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't fuck with me!"

Comment

Definitions of guarantee on the Web:

give surety or assume responsibility; "I vouch for the quality of my products"
                make certain of; "This nest egg will ensure a nice retirement for us"; "Preparation will guarantee success!"
                a written assurance that some product or service will be provided or will meet certain specifications
                undertake: promise to do or accomplish; "guarantee to free the prisoners"
                a pledge that something will happen or that something is true; "there is no guarantee that they are not lying"
                stand behind and guarantee the quality, accuracy, or condition of; "The dealer warrants all the cars he sells"; "I warrant this information"
                a collateral agreement to answer for the debt of another in case that person defaults

Definitions of effluvium on the Web:

a foul-smelling outflow or vapor (especially a gaseous waste)
                wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Just to help out the linguisticaaly challenged amongst us.

Comment

How do I get to the Rex Goudie concert!!!

Hmm, I'm going to be in Ottawa in the next little while, Askari can I crash at your place and go take this seminar?

TKD

PS - I'll be the one in the plaid skirt and pigtails! Hmm, maybe considering the company I won't stand out too much that night then?

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

Comment

http://www.ambroseacademy.com/histgall/histgall15.htm

So here's the scoop... I think it pissed off JP not to be the number one Honcho. " I DON'T REPORT TO ANYBODY... I'm GOD AROUND HERE". People were more interested in James Demile that in JP. That's one of the reason's he decided to go on his own.

Also, I think JP did train his butt off at one point. Not so sure about that anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by madmax
                      People were more interested in James Demile that in JP. That's one of the reason's he decided to go on his own.
                      According to DeMile's website, JP was punted from the organization.

I have a pic of me with a Tom Cruise. Proves I got an autograph signed and met him once, doesnt mean that I am a scientologist who has taken the $5,000 cleansing ritual.
                      "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't fuck with me!"

Comment

Originally posted by madmax
                        http://www.ambroseacademy.com/histgall/histgall15.htm

So here's the scoop... I think it pissed off JP not to be the number one Honcho. " I DON'T REPORT TO ANYBODY... I'm GOD AROUND HERE". People were more interested in James Demile that in JP. That's one of the reason's he decided to go on his own.

Also, I think JP did train his butt off at one point. Not so sure about that anymore.
                        while I do not think that JP is a model of humility, I would like to know how you came to that conclusion (which by the way makes sense to me). In other word I would like you to bring some facts to backup this affirmation.

As for his personal training: two anecdotes: 1. when I went to the training camp people were getting injuried and some of the students were starting to want out. JP was pissed about that and he started to moralize us on how he, in his old times, did training camps all week long for months....
                        2. I asked once to my sifu how he had time to train himself with all these classes he had to give. Man the look he gave to me I will never forget, in his eyes I could see that he did not in any way want to start and justify himself. the answer he gave to me was so obscure that I have no memory at all of what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenHornet
                          while I do not think that JP is a model of humility, I would like to know how you came to that conclusion (which by the way makes sense to me). In other word I would like you to bring some facts to backup this affirmation.

As for his personal training: two anecdotes: 1. when I went to the training camp people were getting injuried and some of the students were starting to want out. JP was pissed about that and he started to moralize us on how he, in his old times, did training camps all week long for months....
                          2. I asked once to my sifu how he had time to train himself with all these classes he had to give. Man the look he gave to me I will never forget, in his eyes I could see that he did not in any way want to start and justify himself. the answer he gave to me was so obscure that I have no memory at all of what he said.
                          How this for weird McDojo BS.

There is another forum that bashes my old art fairly well. Well I found it funny that we sell their products. So, I sent a letter to my instructors.

I get this long ass response dealing with the fact that I shouldn't be on the internet or on forums. Then they listed all of their training. Sad thing is I knew what 85% of what they listed would entail. No fucking way could they do that, even in small sections, while running 2 schools, doing the books, writing reciepts etc..

The old saying the icing on the cake fit appropriately. I basically quit soon after.

Comment

Got a link to the bashing forum?
                            Locu5
                            combat sports hobbyist

Comment

Originally posted by Askari
                              I have a pic of me with a Tom Cruise. Proves I got an autograph signed and met him once, doesnt mean that I am a scientologist who has taken the $5,000 cleansing ritual.
                              Irrefutable proof in my humble opinion:

THAT ASKARI IS EVIL!!

TKD

PS - Damn, if quiting an organization because you aren't the big dog isn't the essence of Bullshido I don't know what is. F*ck you all, I'm taking my buckey of shit, my snappy silk sash and matching hand bag and going home!

That's like winning the Steven Cup after quiting the NHL to form the NNHL!

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

Comment

Man this thread is getting boring don't you think? Always the same few just rumbling on about not much. Cheers

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X