No announcement yet.

Fang Shen Do: Sordid History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have boxing experience. A boxer once hit me.
    Martial Arts and Philosophy: Beating and Nothingness
    click here to order on Amazon

Comment

Ooops, now you done dit it!

Originally posted by Rick the Ripper
      Two and a half years in Taekwondo plus some boxing experience. I'm not a noob to combat if that's what's going through your head.

Hi Junior, been a while no? Listne please for the love of everything that is pure, try and proof read what you say before you post it. It really is too easy to make fun of you when you don't. Lemme guess, you never quite win at Trivial Pursuit either?

You can't call someone a 'pussy' as you put it for dropping out of something when you yourself have done the same thing. Two years of TKD, lemme guess Blue belt? Seems a trend. What's your next martial art going to be? I can probably google some directions to a pottery barn for you if you'd like.

Moron.

TKD

Oh, and as Askari has stated please move this discussion to Martial Arts BS. Much more suited to your 'typing with elbows' style of posting.

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up." Henry Rollins

Comment

Two and a half years in Taekwondo plus some boxing experience. I'm not a noob to combat if that's what's going through your head.
        Yep, definitely a very experienced individual. I could see me going to someone with your depth of experience for advice, eh, well no I can't. I barely got 20 years in. Teach me, oh wise young one.

Comment

Blah, blah, blah, Rick the Ripper. Come show us.
          Locu5
          combat sports hobbyist

Comment

Originally posted by TKD Black Belt
            Hi Junior, been a while no? Listne please for the love of everything that is pure, try and proof read what you say before you post it. It really is too easy to make fun of you when you don't. Lemme guess, you never quite win at Trivial Pursuit either?

You can't call someone a 'pussy' as you put it for dropping out of something when you yourself have done the same thing. Two years of TKD, lemme guess Blue belt? Seems a trend. What's your next martial art going to be? I can probably google some directions to a pottery barn for you if you'd like.

Moron.

TKD

Oh, and as Askari has stated please move this discussion to Martial Arts BS. Much more suited to your 'typing with elbows' style of posting.
            I left TKD because I was learning more about Korea than I was about fighting. I did not leave because of fear of injury like the people I know who quit FSD. And hey, stringfellow and that other guy are entitled to their opinions about FSD, it just really pisses me off when people who know fuck all about a martial art start bashing it. I also just wanted to give people some perspective on why a person quits FSD.

Comment

Then shut the fuck up and come do.
              Locu5
              combat sports hobbyist

Comment

Rick the Ripper.

FSD is far from hard. As a matter of fact, it is very easy to become proficient at it. Too easy. Until you leave, and then your sifu reveals that, you were not very good at all. See the problem? Your skills are relevant to your wallet.

Let's be clear. Many of us, posting on this board know a hell of a lot, about Fang Shen Do, about the sifus, and about JP. We spent a great deal of time there, and formed our opinions from first hand experience. How long have you been training FSD?

As far as us being Pussies: We dragged our pussy asses to other clubs to find out exactly how FSD stacked up. Let's see you do the same. I'll list the clubs again.

Igor Yakimov's Sambo Training Center
                Bob Carver's Thai Boxing Academy
                Ronin MMA
                Ottawa Academy of Martial Arts

Comment

I. I also just wanted to give people some perspective on why a person quits FSD.
                  You mean it being an over-priced watered down version of an art, with a proud lineage that skips the actual teacher, with heavy cult influences and strong arm tactics aren't enough of a reason to quit? A REAL man could take all that, and be OK with it, but you'd have to be some kind of pussy to not see what a great thing you got yourself into, once you get past the high prices, questionable ethics, questionable techniques, and vitamin and anti-aging seminars.

But then, you've stayed, and in just 7 days they've made you a man.

Comment

Quite a number of posters have listed reasons for leaving FSD. For some reason, "fear of injury" does not seem to be one of them, unless one counts fear of paying for the priviledge to smell canine excrement.

--J.D.
                    Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Comment

Originally posted by Cdnronin

But then, you've stayed, and in just 7 days they've made you a man.
                      Amazing what you can turn a sixteen year old boy into in seven days.
                      He who attains his ideal by that very fact transcends it- Nietzsche

I like my Te like I like my tea- from Fujian province and without any bullshit in it. Oh, and green. And scented with jasmine blossoms...

Originally posted by A Better American Than You
                      In every country and every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot.

Comment

Originally posted by BoardHitBack
                        Amazing what you can turn a sixteen year old boy into in seven days.
                        I just realised this is a 16 year old kid gobsmacking. I got boots older than him! I didn't know everything in public until I was 19 and drunk. Ain't the internets great, it helps kids grow into worthless pieces of shit so much faster.

Comment

BWA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

--J.D.
                          Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Comment

So, little Ricky, I guess the reason that the price of FSD lessons doesn't seem high to you is that yer mommy pays for you. She must be so proud of you, does she know you speak to adults like that while you are on the computer she bought?
                            Hasn't the nice policeman been to your school yet(Cst Mondou?), to tell you that treats on the internet are the same as threatening someone face to face?

This would be the 2nd cocky 16year old FSD know-it-all that I've encountered online this month. Great depth of experience, been there, done that, yaa taa yaa taa. Had your first shave yet? You talk about other people not having balls, when yours have barely dropped. So, this may seem hard for you to grasp, but maybe if you bang your head against the wall a few times it will help, you are just a pathetic little whelp, taking a BS money grabbing pseudo martial art on somebody else's dime, so please when you grow up and are, let's say old enough to vote, come back and voice your tough guy opinion. Until then, your best bet is to shut up and learn. Hell of a lot more experience available here than at any FSD club.

PS Let me guess, you're from the mean streets of Richmond? Maybe Munster? Seriously fuckin' ghetto dude. But does coming from a town that displays the world's largest pumpkin do anything for your image? 10 white kids in a Dodge caravan pumping Fiddy on a stock stereo don't strike fear, ya know what I mean?
                            Last edited by Cdnronin; 5/04/2006 7:43pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor X
                              Quite a number of posters have listed reasons for leaving FSD. For some reason, "fear of injury" does not seem to be one of them, unless one counts fear of paying for the priviledge to smell canine excrement.

--J.D.
                              Ok here is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Dog shit? Really?! Your arguments must be ridiculously weak if you have to refer to grade 2 poo poo jokes. I may be 16 but I'm a hell of a lot more mature that that. I can guarantee you that dogshit is NOT part of FSD in any way and yet it is mentioned hundreds of times in these bullshit forums. And yes, for the record I realized before I wrote my initial argument that you guys are impossible to reason with and I have no chance of winning this argument, I just felt the need to put my two cents worth in.

Comment

Ok here is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Dog shit? Really?! Your arguments must be ridiculously weak if you have to refer to grade 2 poo poo jokes. I may be 16 but I'm a hell of a lot more mature that that. I can guarantee you that dogshit is NOT part of FSD in any way and yet it is mentioned hundreds of times in these bullshit forums. And yes, for the record I realized before I wrote my initial argument that you guys are impossible to reason with and I have no chance of winning this argument, I just felt the need to put my two cents worth in.
                                Ok, your done now, Feel better? Great, Now FUCK OFF!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X