No announcement yet.

Fang Shen Do: Sordid History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or a paid article. That's how most Martial Artists get into the newspaper in the first place.
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't fuck with me!"

Comment

The pics of disaster from these guys are fading into the multi-page deluge of Trolling that is the other thread. So I thought I'd put a bunch of information over here, along with links to find it:

Archive Link
      The Dog:

Also the ultimate in Bullshido, Black Belt Club:
      The "Black Belt Club" will change your training forever -
      amazing powerful classes, techniques, theory, concepts,
      and masterful teaching revealed...

If you are a beginner: How would you like to start your training with a bang?! Receive advanced teaching directly from me, Sijo! Receive in-depth knowledge that will put you on the path to exellence!
      From the TMAHOF site:
      Who's Who In Martial Arts
      Ontario
      Brad Jones, Shihan David A. Dennis, Rudy Timmerman, Sijo Jacques Patenaude, Master Joseph K. Foster, Soke Glenn E. Kwan, Soke Larry Kwan, Adam Gibson
      TMAHOF stands for "The Martial Arts Hall of Fame," which membership in is purchasable for the right price.
      Poor Kali Techniques:

Comment

Wow, is it bad that this thread gives me the heebie jeebies? (or that I just said heebie jeebie?)

Outstanding work BTW.

Comment

Hi El-Wood,

I think it gives everyone the jeebies.

Comment

I'll tell you right now what the REAL problem with FSD is. Some people find it too hard. So these fucking PUSSIES leave after a year or so of going once a motherfucking week (you can't get good at ANYTHING going once a week, not FSD, not BJJ, not guitar, not piano etc) so then they go join BJJ, karate, or FUCKING BALLET DANCING or MACRAME or some other shit. Then, to cover their pussihood for running from FSD with their NONEXISTENT DICKS BETWEEN THEIR LEGS as soon as it got a little hard, they go and BITCH to anyone who will fucking listen about CULT LIKE ASPECTS, COSTS and UTTER BULLSHIT!! They use their legions of free time because they have no fucking life digging up every bit of dirt they can find or FABRICATE (most likely 99% of these bullshit claims) and go on and on with their loser buddies on the internet who like to laugh at dumbass claims and even make their own about FSD, EVEN THOUGH THEY DONT KNOW THE FIRST FUCKING THING ABOUT FANG SHEN DO. Now to be clear, I'm not saying anything personal about Stringfellow because I dont know him personally. I am NOT a stupid jackass and would never say anything bad about someone I don't know (ex. like you guys and Sijo). I do however personally know several pussy ex FSDers who have urged me to quit and I can not but be inclined to believe the ex FSDers here are of the same genre.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick the Ripper
              I'll tell you right now what the REAL problem with FSD is. Some people find it too hard. So these fucking PUSSIES leave after a year or so of going once a motherfucking week (you can't get good at ANYTHING going once a week, not FSD, not BJJ, not guitar, not piano etc) so then they go join BJJ, karate, or FUCKING BALLET DANCING or MACRAME or some other shit. Then, to cover their pussihood for running from FSD with their NONEXISTENT DICKS BETWEEN THEIR LEGS as soon as it got a little hard, they go and BITCH to anyone who will fucking listen about CULT LIKE ASPECTS, COSTS and UTTER BULLSHIT!! They use their legions of free time because they have no fucking life digging up every bit of dirt they can find or FABRICATE (most likely 99% of these bullshit claims) and go on and on with their loser buddies on the internet who like to laugh at dumbass claims and even make their own about FSD, EVEN THOUGH THEY DONT KNOW THE FIRST FUCKING THING ABOUT FANG SHEN DO. Now to be clear, I'm not saying anything personal about Stringfellow because I dont know him personally. I am NOT a stupid jackass and would never say anything bad about someone I don't know (ex. like you guys and Sijo). I do however personally know several pussy ex FSDers who have urged me to quit and I can not but be inclined to believe the ex FSDers here are of the same genre.
              You're right, you are perfect for Fang Shen Do.

Comment

Hi Rick,

Why dont you come over to the main thread and tell us how you really feal. I dont get the complete sense of what you are trying to tell us. Just in case you cant find it:

Link to Main thread

Your posting in the history section that requires some sort of documented proof.

Edited to add, this is likely to be a short visit though.

Comment

Can you fight? Wanna come show us?
                  Locu5
                  combat sports hobbyist

Comment

Originally posted by Askari
                    Hi Rick,

Why dont you come over to the main thread and tell us how you really feal. I dont get the complete sense of what you are trying to tell us. Just in case you cant find it:

Link to Main thread

Your posting in the history section that requires some sort of documented proof.

Edited to add, this is likely to be a short visit though.
                    Documented proof, HAHAHHAHAHA LOL holy hell that's so fucking funny. What "proof" do you actually have, you could have (and I'm very convinced you did) doctored Demille's email just like those cocksuckers in the lightbulb forum keep doctoring my quotes. Aside from that you have some ads and stuff ripped off the FSD site you manipulate to suit your needs.

Comment

Welcome to Bullshido, please now tell us how you are a fighting killing machine because of Fang Shen Do. Also you'll need to invite us out to fight behind the school yard.

Then you wont show up when we invite you to fight in tournaments.

Perhaps I have just sumarized your next few posts?

Based upon the posting of the Fang Shen Do instructors and individuals such as yourself, I have a personal low opinion of the style.

Comment

So the theme for FSD should be "Be all that you can be."? No wait, someone else has already used that. Wouldn't want to be deritave of something else.

Comment

So if I understand you(and paragraphs can be YOUR friend, too), basically you're saying that FSD is one of those MANLY ARTS?

Comment

I'll tell you right now what the REAL problem with FSD is. Some people find it too hard. So these fucking PUSSIES leave after a year or so of going once a motherfucking week (you can't get good at ANYTHING going once a week, not FSD, not BJJ, not guitar, not piano etc) so then they go join BJJ, karate, or FUCKING BALLET DANCING or MACRAME or some other shit. Then, to cover their pussihood for running from FSD with their NONEXISTENT DICKS BETWEEN THEIR LEGS as soon as it got a little hard, they go and BITCH to anyone who will fucking listen about CULT LIKE ASPECTS, COSTS and UTTER BULLSHIT!!
                            How many other arts have you trained?

Comment

Originally posted by PeterPantsless
                              How many other arts have you trained?
                              Two and a half years in Taekwondo plus some boxing experience. I'm not a noob to combat if that's what's going through your head.

Comment

Two and a half years in Taekwondo plus some boxing experience. I'm not a noob to combat if that's what's going through your head.
                                How much boxing experience? How long ago did you start boxing? When did you stop?
                                He who attains his ideal by that very fact transcends it- Nietzsche

I like my Te like I like my tea- from Fujian province and without any bullshit in it. Oh, and green. And scented with jasmine blossoms...

Originally posted by A Better American Than You
                                In every country and every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X