Its time stock up your arsenal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its time stock up your arsenal!

so since Obam got elected i think its time to stock up my arsenal. He proposed big change and i fear that that is what is going to happen. Any suggestions on what i should get? I'm a real noob to guns so i'm not sure, but I'm thinking something semi-automatic before he outlaws them.

you don't need a gun. Trust me!

Comment

If you want to talk about whether or not Obama would "outlaw" "semi-automatic" weapons you really ought to take that to Sociocide.

If you want to talk about what guns you should get, you should probably explain what sorts of things you intend to do with your firearms.
      Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

I was thinking of getting an AR15 but i'm not sure. I want something that is good for long and short range target practice. Any suggestions?

Comment

Does it have to be an "assault rifle" type weapon?

Comment

Originally posted by Wounded Ronin
            If you want to talk about whether or not Obama would "outlaw" "semi-automatic" weapons you really ought to take that to Sociocide.

If you want to talk about what guns you should get, you should probably explain what sorts of things you intend to do with your firearms.
            Have to disagree with you on this one WR (and it's really not your's or anyone elses business what a person intends to do with their firearms if they are not (pick from the yellow sheet) screwed from a purchase.

This is an armory question.

The fact that the Dems control both houses and the presidency make this an issue for all who care about their 2nd Amendment rights.

The SC has ruled that the right to bear arms is an individual right.

It does not specifically state what firearms are protected.

Buy what you can now!

Recommended are semi-automatic firearms, both rifle and hand guns.
            Last edited by hungryjoe; 11/05/2008 10:43pm, .
            Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by cuatro76
              Does it have to be an "assault rifle" type weapon?
              Yes, I all ready have a few hunting rifles so...

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe
                Have to disagree with you on this one WR.

This is an armory question.

The fact that the Dems control both houses and the presidency make this an issue for all who care about their 2nd Amendment rights.

The SC has ruled that the right to bear arms is an individual right.

It does not specifically state what firearms are protected.

Buy what you can now!

Recommended are semi-automatic firearms, both rifle and hand guns.
                this is exactly what I'm worried about. With the dem controlling both the house and senate almost anything can pass now.
                What types of semi-automatic firearms rifles and hand guns do you recommend?

Comment

Obama specifically supports the Assault Weapons ban.

Assault Weapons is as much a non-term as "Gunshow Loophole".

Brought to you by these people:

YouTube - What is a barrel shroud?

YouTube - Heat Seeking Bullets

Comment

If your new to handguns I would buy a revolver. easy to clean and fun to shoot/reliable (357 smith. or colt.)

Comment

If home protection is your main purpose shot guns are probably your best bet.

Comment

Carolyn McCarthy, what a fucking cunt. I would like to beat her over the head with a "barrel shroud", then it would give her a reason to ban them.
                        "We spoke to them in the only language they understood: the machine gun"

Comment

I don't know how much money you have to spend, but anyone who feels it necessary to have a basic battery, for whatever reason, should have the following. I'll put it in order of importance.

1) A .22 rifle. I would recommend a Ruger 10/22
                          2) A .22 pistol. Recommend a six or nine shot Revolver. Smith and Wesson if you can afford it.
                          3) A battle rifle. SKS rifles could still be had reasonably, last time I checked.
                          4) A .30/06 bolt action All weather Rifle. Mossbergs and Rugers are reasonable.
                          5) A 1911 A-1 pistol. Mine is a Springfield Armory. Kimbers are great guns, but expensive.
                          6) A 12 guage pump shotgun. The Remington 870 is fantastic, but there is nothing wrong with a Mossberg or Winchester.
                          7) A .357 Revolver. Look at Taurus
                          8) A lever action .357 or .44 Magnum Rifle. Marlin makes good ones. If it has to be used inside a building, it won't be as likely to go as far as a .30/30 round and hit something or someone you don't want to.

The reason I started with .22s is that, contrary to popular belief, they are not toys. Certain members of my family were poachers during the Great Depression and they took everything they needed, up to deer, with a Sears .22. They can also be used for defense. They are quiet, and deadly, in the right hands.

For sure, get the first three, and then work up.
                          Last edited by Won Dom Fok; 11/06/2008 8:51am, .

Comment

I wouldn't worry about an assault weapons ban.

The democrats learned the hard way that placing arbitrary bans on ARs leads to all sorts of nastiness, like losing control of the house and senate followed by two-term republican presidency.

I seriously doubt they'll try that shit again for a looooonnngg time. They have a majority. They're going to want to keep it.
                            Originally posted by Cullion
                            You sound like a foaming-at-the-mouth-loon out of Dr. Strangelove.
                            Sometimes, we put Ricin in the Cocaine. :ninja7:

Comment

Frankly, I think Obama has a bunch of issues far more pressing then your gun collection. Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine/Israel, Unemployment and the Economy come to mind. After those he MIGHT decide to have a go at your AR-15.
                              I do not aspire to be great, or even good, I hope to suck a little less then last class.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X