Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrm1775
    Hey Phrost, I found a FAL pic for ya.'
    Both the girl and the rifle would be hot without the extra ink.

Comment

We once took an AK and ran it over with an amphibious vehicle and the damn thing still shot out a full 30 round mag. Did that with an M16. Well the parts we could find might have made a gun if you used really strong glue.

shenbitt

Comment

Originally posted by shenbitt
        We once took an AK and ran it over with an amphibious vehicle and the damn thing still shot out a full 30 round mag. Did that with an M16. Well the parts we could find might have made a gun if you used really strong glue.

shenbitt
        !?!

Under what circumstances did you crush an M16 with an amtrack? Was anyone prosecuted under the UCMJ?

Comment

A quick update: My dedicated .22LR AR upper arrived today. I am now the proud owner of the baddest looking squirrel gun on the block:

Hopefully I will get out to the range this week to put a few rounds through it.

Wait a minute...

That's more like it.

Comment

In case you have to stab the squirrels in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost
              In case you have to stab the squirrels in the face.
              Sometimes, squirrels need to get stabbed.

Comment

Sometimes, squirrels need to get stabbed.
                I can think of some good uses for that bayonet.

Comment

I propose squirrel waterboarding;
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od4vbn55HSc

Or perhaps, put your fancy squirrel gun to use on a modified skeet ruleset?
                  YouTube - Squirrel Launcher

Going to the gun show tomorrow to see if anything is left. My lower receivers should be in this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim_Jude
                    I can think of some good uses for that bayonet.

See what I mean. When faced with such threats, a secondary weapon is often required.
                    Originally posted by Jack Cheddar
                    Going to the gun show tomorrow to see if anything is left. My lower receivers should be in this week.
                    I actually had an A3 upper shipped with it as well, though I don't have a bolt for it yet. A piston-driven 6.8mm upper is on order. This should serve my needs in case a ban is put into place before my dream rifle becomes available.

Comment

If I'm forced to wield anything even vaguely resembling and AR/M4 type thingy, give me a real gun.

THE HK416

http://www.hkpro.com/hk416.htm

Basically, it's an AR that's almost as reliable as an AK (w/ HK short stroke as opposed to AK long stroke, of course).
                      The best of both world!!! Now, let's just cross the fingers and hope they soon hit the civilian market en masse.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim_Jude
                        If I'm forced to wield anything even vaguely resembling and AR/M4 type thingy, give me a real gun.

THE HK416

http://www.hkpro.com/hk416.htm

Basically, it's an AR that's almost as reliable as an AK (w/ HK short stroke as opposed to AK long stroke, of course).
                        The best of both world!!! Now, let's just cross the fingers and hope they soon hit the civilian market en masse.
                        Actually its not looking like H&K really cares about putting those on the civilian market. I have heard good reports about LWRC and Patriot Ordnance Factory, though, which are basically the same product. The 6.8 upper I ordered is from the former.

Besides, if they do get to the market, you will find yourself paying an extra thousand bucks just for the H&K name.

Comment

Actually its not looking like H&K really cares about putting those on the civilian market. I have heard good reports about LWRC and Patriot Ordnance Factory, though, which are basically the same product. The 6.8 upper I ordered is from the former.

Besides, if they do get to the market, you will find yourself paying an extra thousand bucks just for the H&K name.
                          Yeah, I know. It's sad. That's why I just stick with the AKs :jihad:

Hey, goin' for the 6.8. Good for you! Middle of the road is good for some...
                          Last edited by Jim_Jude; 11/30/2008 1:34am, .

Comment

!?!

Under what circumstances did you crush an M16 with an amtrack? Was anyone prosecuted under the UCMJ?

HAHA, No nobody was prosecuted. The story was told to me by a SSGT that came back from SAWIS. I guess they had some old Nam area M16's and were proving a point against the weapon we would be fighting against. I always try to remember that my weapon was made by the lowest bidder.

shenbitt

Comment

Oh, it's okay. Microsoft pays me 200,000$ per year to sit on my fat ass and pick my nose, and I need the rifle for counterstrike.

Comment

Okay, GAWDDAMMIT!!! I'm Fucking Pissed!!!
                                WHAT THE HELL is going on with ammo prices?????

Who's stocking up? Guys, buy your friends ammo for Xmas while it's cheaper than $5/round...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X