No announcement yet.

Its time stock up your arsenal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone that posts giving this knucklehead advice deserves all the of the ATF mofo's stomping the new mud hole in they ass...
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Comment

Originally posted by Jim_Jude
      Anyone that posts giving this knucklehead advice deserves all the of the ATF mofo's stomping the new mud hole in they ass...

Ouch I'll have you know I'm a victim of Phrost's name swapping. Although I do see the irony of me posting here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim_Jude

As if the ATF would need something as trivial as an "actual reason" to kick down your door and shoot up your family.

Comment

Originally posted by David Koresh Jr.
          Ouch I'll have you know I'm a victim of Phrost's name swapping. Although I do see the irony of me posting here.
          Oh. Well, dat's whachoo get fo' messin' 'roun in Phros' cornah o' da Uneeverse...

That said, the M15 is GREAT!!!! (for an AR... :XXphyhsas )
          "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."

Comment

I'll bite.

Who were you in your previous life?
            I'm not giving you my opinion, I'm telling you how it is.
            Can't decide which evil black rifle to buy? My thoughts.

Comment

Wow. Talk about getting thrown under the bus....
              "We spoke to them in the only language they understood: the machine gun"

Comment

Originally posted by mrm1775
                I'll bite.

Who were you in your previous life?
                I was your lackey/life coach Kyle Th3 D3adly. Now I just run a cult.

Comment

Originally posted by Aging Hippie Liberal Douche
                  That seems like a dangerous approach for you to take.

Obama has no real interest in your guns. In a perfect world, he probably wishes you didn't have them, but mostly he hates the political blowback that comes with the issue. He will fight (behind the scenes) within his own party to keep gun control off the agenda. But he won't expend a huge amount of political capital doing it, and if it comes to an open vote, he will support it because he has to.

If you don't understand that, you know shit about politics.

You should be rooting for Obama to run strong, because if he gets weak, DiFi and the other true believers might very well push this issue.
                  You're pretty smart for a Hippie!
                  '...political blowback' :D
                  Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
                  Luta Livre flees the fight,
                  Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
                  Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Comment

I was your lackey/life coach Kyle Th3 D3adly. Now I just run a cult.
                    I didn't know that I had lackeys. Minions yes. Even a few henchmen, but I'm not sure how lackeys factor into my plan.

Comment

I was formerly "Colby"...again with the cheese jokes.

So, does anybody have any experience with AR-10s? The Rock River Arms version seem to be much better than the Armalite version simply because of magazine availability. The Armalite mags are modified and $50 a pop. The RRA version uses readily available and cheap M-14 mags (pretty sure). You can buy Armalite receivers, you have to buy the whole rifle from RRA...

As far as AKs go, there are too many different nomeclature changes amongst distributors regarding thier products. It is a little confusing. Anybody own a Hungarian variant? You can still get parts kits (minus receiver and barrels), and a working version for fairly cheap. They seem to be reviewed well from what I've read to date. They all appear to be side-folders.

The underfold yugo variants appear to available in parts kits and full rifles as well as Krinkofs. The yugo variant is a little more costly than the Hungarian variant. All of these are 7.62 x 39. The Krinkof appears to be an extremely shortened version, almost like an MP-5 in length, but about twice the cost of the other two.

There are lots of receivers to be had for little money, but you'll probably need some machinist background in order to get them in working order. The available receivers range from flat, drilled metal blanks, that need to be bent and then heat treated, to formed blanks that just need to be drilled out. Then there are some milled receivers that cost as much as the cheaper rifles (from Oklahoma, my state...go figure).

Some of the parts kits will have barrels that have been cut if they have been recently imported. None of them have receivers. The barrels have a couple of different configurations too; pinned or threaded. The parts kits with functioning barrels might not be a bad option. Barrles alone seem to be running about $80 or more. Parts kits appear to be in the $200 to $400+ range depending on the variant.

Comment

Originally posted by devil
                        As if the ATF would need something as trivial as an "actual reason" to kick down your door and shoot up your family.
                        And people say *I'm* stuck in the 90's
                        Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
                        Luta Livre flees the fight,
                        Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
                        Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Comment

Originally posted by PeopleSoft
                          And people say *I'm* stuck in the 90's
                          What can I say? I hold a grudge.

Comment

Kinda related; I just came across this:

YouTube - Huckabee on the Second Amendment

Impressed the hell out of me. It takes major balls for a front-line politician to outright say what he said.

Comment

I like Huck. Even though I disagree with him half he time, statements like this make him one of the few politicians that I actually like as a human being.

Comment

Originally posted by mrm1775
                                I like Huck. Even though I disagree with him half he time, statements like this make him one of the few politicians that I actually like as a human being.
                                Agreed.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X