No announcement yet.

Karate Footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recently had my 30 men Kumite. It is part of a training for the upcoming open weight tournament this year. All full contact Karate styles in Singapore is invited for this annual event.

A lot of the footage was not taken, I did multiple wheel kicks and front kicks because I was getting tired and beat up. I really enjoyed testing myself out :D

Repeats in people was because I ran through the class twice, 1 min each round.

Comment

My Latest tournament. 15th ALL ASIA Shinkyokushin.

25 Participating countries, I fought in Light-heavyweight (75kg-85kg)

Fought Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Mauritius & Korea. Lost to Korea in the 4th match in the Quarter-finals.

Japanese and Kazakhstan are insanely strong. Good experience and eye opener.

Last edited by aznraven; 9/22/2014 8:01am, .

Comment

Great !

Man you're so great. What you do there is so amazing. Keep up the good work! You have talent and and looks like you work hard to know karate.

Comment

Been away from forum for many years. Thought i would come back and post recent competition footage. Started working so training now is every now and then. Still want to continue competing as long a I can.

Fight in Singapore

Fight in Indonesia - 2nd time I lost to the same strong Korean competitor

Fight in Japan

https://www.facebook.com/WKOsingapor...9075101788169/

Comment

Welcome back - great footage

Comment

great videos

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X