Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would this be the correct forum to post a video link of me grappling? I would post in noobie town but was asked not to by a fellow BS patron.

Comment

Originally posted by GIburner View Post
      Would this be the correct forum to post a video link of me grappling? I would post in noobie town but was asked not to by a fellow BS patron.
      It depends on what you're looking for as far as feedback is concerned and also what your experience level is. If you want a critique of a competition or even a sparring video and you have more than three years of experience, then yes. If you have less experience than that, then Basic Technique forum might be a better choice. If you haven't posted in Newbietown already then there is no reason not to post it there.

Lastly, we have a competition video forum that would be best suited for something like this if it is a video of a comp.

Here is a link to it because it is hard to find:
      http://www.bullshido.net/forums/vbtu...order=3&page=0
      Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Thread updated to reflect changes in the level of moderation in AdGrap. The threat of infractions has been removed and some of the wording changed to be less strict.

Based on a e-conversation I had with AKRhino yesterday, I'm going to dial back the "iron fist" moderation aspect of this forum. However, members are still required to remain on topic.
        Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Read this before posting in this forum

oh ic. Am i allowed to start some sort of partition or something where we can see if a certain amount of people want to see those vids maybe theres a chance you can upload them? :eek: And if yes, where should i post that topic, in this section?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by baobbyjnry4373 View Post
            oh ic. Am i allowed to start some sort of partition or something where we can see if a certain amount of people want to see those vids maybe theres a chance you can upload them? :eek: And if yes, where should i post that topic, in this section?

thanks
            That would be the Basic Technique forum, however, if you have a question about a certain position post it there. You'll get a response, but not always a video.

Comment

It's fine, mate. I am not a beginner and I will (*) post only rarely, anyway (I'm way too paranoid with the f interwebs, and if it weren't for some friends here, I wouldn't even have registered)

(*) Presumably

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X