BJJ and Grappling HL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BJJ and Grappling HL

I like at 2:17 where the Finnish dude starts to tap, then tries to punch the guy triangling him in the face, then continues tapping.

Comment

Hawt

Comment

Nice subs, nice reversals...the stuff bjj is made of. I like Imanari squirming out of that triangle choke and tapping the other guy with the heel hook. He's the man.:qright3:

Comment

I wanna marry Imanari. He's my hero.

Comment

Aoki sub'd me with the exact same armbar in training( along with whatever else he wanted to)...i feel special

Comment

Very nice video.

Comment

An excellent display.

Comment

Don't care for the music, but nevertheless a cool video.

Comment

Originally posted by Kokujin
                    Nice subs, nice reversals...the stuff bjj is made of. I like Imanari squirming out of that triangle choke and tapping the other guy with the heel hook. He's the man.:qright3:
                    Toe hold, noob. Go back to kung fu.

Comment

The best part had to be the crowd reactions. People who cheer for good ground work make me feel all warm 'n' fuzzy.
                      I'm picturing you drooling onto the keyboard as you type, one eye rotating independent of the other as your hands mash the keys. - Sophist

Comment

Originally posted by Sub-Zero
                        Don't care for the music, but nevertheless a cool video.
                        The music made the video, what do you want fallout boy or something? Muppet.

P.S.
                        Crowd reactions were the best part.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenebrous
                          The best part had to be the crowd reactions. People who cheer for good ground work make me feel all warm 'n' fuzzy.
                          This is why MMA in America sucks. Everytime I hear people boo fighters in the UFC for groundfighting I want to triangle choke all of them.

P.S. The video was flippin' sweet.
                          sudo make me a sandwich!

Comment

2:50 is the first time in awhile that a video has made me cringe.
                            Originally posted by The Wastrel
                            I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

Originally posted by IzzyDaHedgehog
                              This is why MMA in America sucks. Everytime I hear people boo fighters in the UFC for groundfighting I want to triangle choke all of them.

P.S. The video was flippin' sweet.
                              They only cheer for slams and acrobatics.
                              I'm picturing you drooling onto the keyboard as you type, one eye rotating independent of the other as your hands mash the keys. - Sophist

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X