Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy Monkey Pro-Member Site 1 Day Free

http://www.crazymonkeydefense.com/

I just registered. Hopefully it works on Saturday.

Comment

Ditto, Rodney's stuff is great.

Comment

This is a promotion i don't mind being told about.

Comment

Although I like what i've seen so far, does Rodney train any professional athletes of note?

Just curiosity.

Comment

I know that he developed the system with SBGi guys, Rory & Andy Singer use it, Rampage uses it (although I think he just bought the DVD's). I know Rigan and him are friends, not sure who Rodney's BJJ belt is under but I thought him.

Comment

Great find.... thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Very cool, thank you! I'm gonna end up like those WOW gamers who stay up way too long staring at their computer. 24 hours to absorb whatever I can. Where the hell did I put those energy drinks...

Comment

Looked at it last night and some more this morning. There's a heck of a lot of content in there so if you haven't looked yet, you definitely should take a look.

Comment

Some OK stuff in there, wish i could show that video of his on introduction to sparring to my gym, too much ego involved atm.

Comment

I forgot about it until like 3pm that day and looked around until they kicked my out at 4:15 or so... such a tease. I am curious about how good the teachers they train are. It seems like the video instruction is most of the training that they offer.

Comment

So for the people who made it to the promotion, was the content good enough to pay for a pro membership?

Comment

Originally posted by Metsudragon
                          So for the people who made it to the promotion, was the content good enough to pay for a pro membership?
                          Probably as worthy as any internet training site, obviously not even comparable to once a week training at a gym. I learnt a bit from his footwork videos on cutting off the ring and how to practice it properly (putting a pad down and moving around it on the ground and not stopping to throw punches). I plan on practicing this 3 times a week and will see how much i've improved in a couple of months.

Comment

Originally posted by DSL
                            I know that he developed the system with SBGi guys, Rory & Andy Singer use it, Rampage uses it (although I think he just bought the DVD's). I know Rigan and him are friends, not sure who Rodney's BJJ belt is under but I thought him.
                            that's ADAM Singer.... and yes they use at the hardcore gym A LOT. While I trained there it was, and as far as I know still is, a fundamental part of the training of everyone including the pro fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Metsudragon
                              The content was excellent but the price per month is just a little high for an internet site. If they brought down the price I would think about it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X