No announcement yet.

INVESTIGATION: Robert Braff, Fake Army Colonel, Fake Doctorate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to shit on the investigation, but is this really relevant to Bullshido? Judging from the article, it does not appear that the man has made any outrageous or false claims regarding his martial arts skills or pedigree. Are military and academic frauds now targets as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Shawarma View Post
      Not to shit on the investigation, but is this really relevant to Bullshido? Judging from the article, it does not appear that the man has made any outrageous or false claims regarding his martial arts skills or pedigree. Are military and academic frauds now targets as well?

On this page, he lists several rankings from known "Hall of Fame" and "Pay for Play" Organizations.

Comment

He's got a fake PHD and fake military credentials, both of which he's using to bolster his credibility as a martial artist.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
          On this page, he lists several rankings from known "Hall of Fame" and "Pay for Play" Organizations.
          all I can say is, wow.

oh, and this is on that page:

03/01/05 Luchador - Vale Tudo (International Vale Tudo Alliance)
          also on that page are numerous claims to professorial and doctor positions related to his "martial arts studies"

generally, if people lie about their military and academic experience, the veracity of their martial arts claims becomes suspect, too.

Comment

Not to shit on the investigation,
            Good. STFU.

but is this really relevant to Bullshido?
            False claims in support of a martial arts career? Yeah, dumbass, it is.

When you actually do something for this site, I'll listen to you. Until then, stay off my radar.

Comment

Scorpion Pose....Love it. lol Did anyone notice the martial arts rank only lists second dan then a few years later 5th, then 10th. Did he ever get a 1st degree? I wish I could go from 2nd to 10th in as short a time as that.

Comment

Unfortunately this shitbag "Robert Braff" happens to be my father it is the most form of disrespect to all veterans that are currently serving and have served I know the struggles and hardships that one must go through before being created that honorable title of veteran myself I have served probably my grandfather as well serve for him to claim what he's claiming feels like a big kick in the balls I feel ashamed that I squirmed out of this man's dick. And an add note this man tried to screw me out of my inheritance and I had to take him to court so I got what was rightfully mine on top of it in retaliation the shitbag is now currently trying to sue me for damages that was caused by a flood this is a huge shit stain and his school Sahara school of martial arts was nothing but built off of the backs of a few instructors that believed his bs The pic is of my self. Someone who actually served

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X