Another Pesky Ninja Crime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Pesky Ninja Crime

(WCCO) Richfield, Minn. Richfield Police are looking for a man who attempted to rob a Lunds grocery store in Richfield Saturday evening dressed as a ninja.

According to authorities, the suspect entered the store at about 10:30 p.m. dressed in skin-tight black clothing and armed with a samurai-style sword.

The suspect stood in line before he demanded the cashier turn over the money in the register, reportedly waving his sword in the air.

The cashier and other customers inside thought the suspect was pulling a prank. The cashier refused to give the suspect the money and he fled the scene.

Richfield Police were called. They searched the neighborhood for the suspect but he managed to slip away into the night in the manner of a ninja.

Police request anyone with any information about the case contact them at (612) 861-9800.
    Attached Files

Damned pesky ninja - they're always out in my alley, knocking over my garbage cans 'n stuff. Hate 'em, hate their stripey tails and their cute little burglar-mask facial markings!

Comment

It was pl4zm4!

Comment

Stealthy, really stealthy.

Comment

Originally posted by hoodedmonk
          It was Dale Seago!

Fix that for you.

Comment

i wonder if it really was a prank

MJS or someone

Comment

This is exactly why they should put more focus on 'stealth' training in the Bujinkan, the quality really is going down the drain these days.

Comment

Originally posted by pl4zM4
                Fix that for you.
                who the hell is dale sego?

Comment

Originally posted by Question!
                  This is exactly why they should put more focus on 'stealth' training in the Bujinkan, the quality really is going down the drain these days.
                  Definitely. What retard ninja lets himself be seen on camera? He should have done a super wall jump and taken the camera out on his way.

Comment

Ohhh shit, the township is gonna have to bring in the Pirates or the Lumberjacks to fish this dweeb out. It'll cost them a fortune in booty ( or syrup).
                    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Jeez, nobody respects a ninja nowadays. Don't they know he could have disintegrated every single one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by hoodedmonk
                        who the hell is dale sego?
                        a ninja from map or some other website, i dont really remember specifics

Comment

-overheard later that night in his mother's basement-
                          "it was so intense master, I barely survived the mission"
                          (from upstairs) "Danny, are you talking to that weird old guy again? I don't like him calling the house, he might be some kind of pervert"
                          "Master Ashida, I'll call you back tomorrow and finish my report. Dammit MOMMMMMM!"
                          They killed JFK in '63, so what the fuck you think they'll do to me?

Comment

Did he really expect to be taken seriously after he waited in line?

Comment

Maybe it WAS Ashida Kim trying to make an extra buck or two. Did the police look in his mother's basement?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X