4 YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 YEARS

Four years ago today we started this little project. Can you believe it? After all the death threats, ninja BS, unmitigated sinophilia, LARPers, lawsuits, more ninja BS, troll invasions, moons of jupiter, shredders, TYPING IN ALL CAPS, reputation points, fat kung fu couples, Boxer Rebellions, pro and anti-BJJ nutriding, wikiwars, cults of personality, phony Interpol assassins, no contact MMA champions, and squabbling with lesser forums, not only are we still here...

WE'RE ON TOP B*TCHES!

So for all those who have been with us since the start, you have my respect. It's been a crazy ride and it's not slowing down any time soon.

For those we've picked up along the way, let's keep kicking ass. The fact that we're the #1 MA forum shows that the fakes, frauds, larpers, and poseurs don't dominate things, and we actually have a chance to wrest the Martial Arts back from those a-holes and get them back to what they were about before black belt clubs, karate parties, neon weapons katas, point sparring, and rebreakable boards: FIGHTING.

And for those of you who have felt the Bullshido foot in your ass, I suggest you keep your heads down because we haven't forgotten about you; we're just working on new things in the fight to return integrity and respect to the fighting arts.

:bully: Phrost
    Attached Files

w00t!!!
    :google:

Number of bottles of beer downed by me and my girlfriend within a half hour while playing the Channel 7 "how many times will they say 'snow' game" during the "Blizzard of '06": 3.5 each.

Comment

Felicitations!!
      [img=http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2364/8026700123940loij9.th.jpg]

"God damn America" --Muammar al-Gaddafi

Comment

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...149#post971149

discuss

also, congrats phrost. any chance i can lick your balls in the hopes of some kind of bonusness while you are drunk and celebrating?

Comment

Congrats man. You've put a lot of work into this site and it shows.

Comment

yay! :occasion1

Comment

congrats! i love this place...

Comment

YAAAAAAAAY

And you got the kids together for a dojo birthday too... ahh... you need to work on your sword technique though.
                Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
                Scramble Stuff

Comment

Happy birthday! I'll totally break flaming boards on one inch spacers with a knife hand strike from mantis stance in honor of Bullshido!

Comment

seconded!

Comment

congrats! and FUCK MAP!

Comment

Yay!

I found Bullshido one seriously slow day at work, and have spent many slow days (basically all of them) being obnoxious here since.

Thanks for putting up with my crap! Hooray!

Oh and Phrost, I swear I'll get you that $20 someday. Honest.
                        :new_all_c

Comment

4 years of Ground and Pounding the bullshit out of martial arts.

Heh.

Fuck LARP.

Now dance while you can ninjas and mcsensei's:ninjadanc :karated:
                          He who attains his ideal by that very fact transcends it- Nietzsche

I like my Te like I like my tea- from Fujian province and without any bullshit in it. Oh, and green. And scented with jasmine blossoms...

Originally posted by A Better American Than You
                          In every country and every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost

For those we've picked up along the way, let's keep kicking ass. The fact that we're the #1 MA forum shows that the fakes, frauds, larpers, and poseurs don't dominate things, and we actually have a chance to wrest the Martial Arts back from those a-holes and get them back to what they were about before black belt clubs, karate parties, neon weapons katas, point sparring, and rebreakable boards: FIGHTING.
                            Well, it's a two-edged sword when you have the 5th column hiding among Bullshido (i.e., systema wackaroons), they're doing their damnest to have any thread questioning their practices spun or removed. ->

Paul Genge Today, 03:38 AM

Someone please either let this thread die or bring it back on track without the wimp fron Hawaii trying to derail it with more insults and theories based on 4 years of internet sparring.

And for those of you who have felt the Bullshido foot in your ass, I suggest you keep your heads down because we haven't forgotten about you; we're just working on new things in the fight to return integrity and respect to the fighting arts.

:bully: Phrost
                            :new_shock
                            Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Comment

4 Fucking Years!

Geez it seems we been pissing off pple alot longer than that.
                              ______
                              Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                              -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                              The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                              -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X