European Beatdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

European Beatdown

Ahh, a good old dose of ultraviolence, courtesy of some well-dressed European gentlemen. We're not exactly sure where this video was shot, but we almost feel bad for the guys on the recieving end of it.

I never understood why some Americans have it in their heads that Europeans are wimps who don't like to fight. Hell, the fact that they're 2 for 2 for starting World Wars should indicate otherwise.

Anyway, laissez les bon temps roulette!
    Attached Files

The vid isnt working for me :(

Comment

Damn that was some pain giving.

Comment

I read somewhere the guy he kicked in the face is in a coma, and the guy got a lot of jail time.

Comment

roulez <---this post will be deleted after correction so please do not comment on it

Comment

Originally posted by Xango
            roulez <---this post will be deleted after correction so please do not comment on it
            the correct spelling would actually be; rouler.

Comment

If that is true he got jail time, then good.

Comment

That clip from a assault in central Stockholm in Sweden. They where so stupid to tape the assault and made it pretty easy for the prosecutor. Remember it from the new last year.

Comment

no workie :-(

Comment

"I never understood why some Americans have it in their heads that Europeans are wimps who don't like to fight"

It's one of those myths like 'all americans are aggressive, stupid and tasteless', that's widely believed in Europe (despite america giving us the internet, the moon landings, Mark Twain and several musical revolutions over the last 100 years).

According to the last few years of UK govt. crime statistics You're more likely to get attacked by a stranger in the UK than in the US, drunked brawling is _much_ more common at our sports matches and in the nightclub districts of our cities at the weekend.

It's not because brits are fundamentally more aggressive or tougher than americans, it's just binge drinking amongst 20-30 somethings is more common here, and relative to america, we have far fewer police on patrol relative to our population.

Comment

MA in Europe have always been more hard contact than in N America.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ronin69
                          MA in Europe have always been more hard contact than in N America.
                          I wonder why that is ? North Americans certainly don't strike me as wimps (I don't think what the Dog Brothers get up to would even be legal in the UK).

Is it because there's more of a culture of suing each other ?

Comment

The clip takes place on Norrmalmstorg in Stockholm, Sweden (my home city). I used to walk past that buss stop a couple of times a week when I lived there.

BTW the french is wrong. It should read "laissez les bon temps roulent" (not that anyone here gives a shit).

Comment

Originally posted by Xango
                              NO THAT IS WRONG. "Vous roulez" is second person plural.

"Les bon temps roulent" (third person plural) is t3h correct.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X