Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• streetfighter86
    replied
    ive always hated brock lesnar and will continue to hate him, the man has no class and doesnt deserve to be a professional

Leave a comment:

• hardcor
    replied
    still a douche

he's gonna have to do a littel better than just one 'sorry'. sure it seemed genuine, but he's got more than one apology to still hand out. He 's still a little bit aways from gaining true respect. Carwin Introduced him to UFC and he saw that. but he 's still got some others to reconcile with before he gets my respect.

Leave a comment:

• Nate1481
    replied
    He has been a duche yes, but his after fight speech was a lot different to the last one and shows a lot has changed, on the surface at least, if he had changed and is a little more humble then he may make a great champion yet. I'm still not his biggest fan and Carwin could have won with a better plan, but Lesner won, by submission no less, so he is growing in technique and not relying on being bigger and stronger - keep it up and he is just going to get scarier.

Also why has no one called this dumbass necromancy yet?

Kev-o: If your going to drag up old threads at least post something useful, rather than trying to jump on a bandwagon that went past last year.

Leave a comment:

• legomepanda
    replied
    Originally posted by Kev-o View Post
    ...waaaaaaaaaaaah!
    I'm angry about stuff!! Life isn't fair!! Why is this lazy guy so good?!! He's so lazy, just look at his weight, he's fat!!

Leave a comment:

• Mtripp
    replied
    That reminds me, I have to write that check to planned parenthood....

Leave a comment:

• Kev-o
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dustin P
    replied
    I think that while UFC guys should amp up the fights with bravado, acting like an asshole accomplishes nothing. Lesnar spend a lot of time in the WWE and no doubt is used to this sort of nonsense.

Leave a comment:

• JudOWNED
    replied
    Meh. I can't maintain any hate for this guy. The apology seemed genuine. I just DON'T want the UFC to go the route of the WWE (of which I was never a fan). But as long as he's going to be a serious fighter, my beef with him is pretty much over.

Leave a comment:

• Wanna fight
    replied
    Do steroids make your voice high pitched? This guys been a douchbag from birth, he's always been overly confident which is sometimes he's downfall. i.e. his first fight against Mirr.

I look forward to the Lesner/Kimbo fight hopefully in the not so distant future

Leave a comment:

• antmanfred
    replied
    What heavyweight do ya'll think will put him in his place. Are there really any good ones left; Silvia, Arlovski, and Couture are pretty much done and Nogueria is past his prime.

Leave a comment:

• marcell
    replied
    Bud light and "climb my wife" comment:
    YouTube - Brock Lesnar UFC100 trash talk

Apology (while propping Bud Light):
    YouTube - UFC 100: Brock Lesnar Apologizes During Press Conference

Leave a comment:

• TheLordHumungus
    replied
    Dammit, can't find one good vid or pic. That should be my wallpaper.

Leave a comment:

• antmanfred
    replied
    it was the Kurt Pellegrino Vs. Nate Diaz fight, heres one article
    http://mmaopinion.com/2008/10/01/how...o-heelism-101/

and the magazine I read about it was realfighter, ow and there was an article about it in ultimate mma

Leave a comment:

• TheLordHumungus
    replied
    Originally posted by antmanfred View Post
    MMA does have heels and they even talk freely about being them such as the Diaz brothers. They did an article for a couple of mags talking about how they were told to go with the flow of being hated.One of them even flicked the crowd off during a finishing triangle hold.

Hawt.

Vid plz.

Kthnxbai.

Leave a comment:

• antmanfred
    replied
    MMA does have heels and they even talk freely about being them such as the Diaz brothers. They did an article for a couple of mags talking about how they were told to go with the flow of being hated.One of them even flicked the crowd off during a finishing triangle hold.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X